Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

2nd Gen RCD/Bilstein 5100 Shocks

Old 07-22-2013, 04:28 PM   #281
1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: Corporal
Name: ceasar
1nonlygarcia's Tacoma Gallery
Dakar spring i remember you said they were back ordered.
Old 07-22-2013, 04:37 PM   #282
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
We got a few, but they are gone again! I would place an order and put your name on a set.
Old 07-27-2013, 03:17 PM   #283
jjbbing is on a distinguished road
Name: Jack
jjbbing's Tacoma Gallery
PMed

PMed - 2001 stock ride height 5100's. -Thanks
Old 09-16-2013, 02:25 PM   #284
mytac will become famous soon enough
Name: T
mytac's Tacoma Gallery
No coupon code required.....simply visit this link & order:
http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-82...djustable.html

Price is $299.99 for the set of '4' shocks, and you will have the option to select the rear shocks as standard 5100, or the longer "B110" 5100s. Shipping is free via UPS Ground to anywhere in the lower 48 States.

Hi,
Are these still at this price because your website says $309.99 now. I'm ready to put in an order. Thanks.

[/QUOTE]
Old 09-16-2013, 03:01 PM   #285
Tacorriendo has a spectacular aura aboutTacorriendo has a spectacular aura about

Name: Fred
Tacorriendo's Tacoma Gallery
tagged for later viewing.
Old 09-16-2013, 03:21 PM   #286
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mytac View Post
No coupon code required.....simply visit this link & order:
http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-82...djustable.html

Price is $299.99 for the set of '4' shocks, and you will have the option to select the rear shocks as standard 5100, or the longer "B110" 5100s. Shipping is free via UPS Ground to anywhere in the lower 48 States.

Hi,
Are these still at this price because your website says $309.99 now. I'm ready to put in an order. Thanks.

[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacorriendo View Post
tagged for later viewing.

Price is 309.99

http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-11...le-shocks.html
Old 10-27-2013, 03:31 PM   #287
RedDead will become famous soon enough
RedDead's Tacoma Gallery
Ready to pull the trigger on the bilsteins...I have the eibach springs and i plan on setting them at .85 and getting a 2 inch aal (non-tsb tacoma)...just wondering since i dont have the TSB if im still good to go to get the 24-214667 rear shocks?
Old 10-28-2013, 07:15 AM   #288
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDead View Post
Ready to pull the trigger on the bilsteins...I have the eibach springs and i plan on setting them at .85 and getting a 2 inch aal (non-tsb tacoma)...just wondering since i dont have the TSB if im still good to go to get the 24-214667 rear shocks?
Yes if you are running a 2" AAL, I would recommend that you go with the 24-214667 2-2.5" inch lift rear shock.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:24 AM   #289
eye one is on a distinguished road
eye one's Tacoma Gallery
I just placed my order, 2 up front and 2 for the rear. I have my truck scheduled for some major maintenance on Monday, including an alignment, and hoping they arrive this week. At 150,000 miles on the stock set up I think it's time to have them replaced.

Can't wait and thanks for the awesome deal on these shocks.
Old 11-17-2013, 12:56 PM   #290
craigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant future
Name: Craig
craigb's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 2013 tacoma DC long bed. I was wondering what rear shocks should I order if I get the front adjustable 5100? I want to level the truck.
Old 11-18-2013, 07:22 AM   #291
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigb View Post
I have a 2013 tacoma DC long bed. I was wondering what rear shocks should I order if I get the front adjustable 5100? I want to level the truck.
The rear shocks is decided by how much lift you have in the rear.. For example, if you have 1"inch of rear lift, you would order the shock that allows for 0-1.5"inches of lift. If you have anywhere between 2-2.5"inches of lift, you would order the shock that allows for 2-2.5"inches of lift and so on.

If you have any other question shoot me a call.
Old 11-19-2013, 06:39 AM   #292
Fury 17 is on a distinguished road
Name: Marcus
Fury 17's Tacoma Gallery
Will adjustable shocks work if i already have 3 inch lift blocks on my truck
Old 11-19-2013, 07:20 AM   #293
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fury 17 View Post
Will adjustable shocks work if i already have 3 inch lift blocks on my truck
Only the fronts are adjustable. When you say you have a 3" block, are you referring to the rear block, or a strut spacer up front?
Old 11-19-2013, 10:53 AM   #294
craigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant future
craigb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
The rear shocks is decided by how much lift you have in the rear.. For example, if you have 1"inch of rear lift, you would order the shock that allows for 0-1.5"inches of lift. If you have anywhere between 2-2.5"inches of lift, you would order the shock that allows for 2-2.5"inches of lift and so on.

If you have any other question shoot me a call.
My truck is stock. 2 months old. Where do I measure from. I was going to put the front 5100's on set at 1.75,
Thanks,
Craig
Old 11-19-2013, 11:13 AM   #295
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
My truck is stock. 2 months old. Where do I measure from. I was going to put the front 5100's on set at 1.75,
Thanks,
Craig
If your truck is stock, then you have 0"inches/No lift and would order the 0-1.5" rear shocks. Part #24-186728
Old 11-19-2013, 08:20 PM   #296
craigb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
If your truck is stock, then you have 0"inches/No lift and would order the 0-1.5" rear shocks. Part #24-186728
Thanks for all the info, Just placed my order
Old 11-20-2013, 07:01 AM   #297
craigb's Tacoma Gallery
Have a question, The shop putting on my front 5100 wanted to know if the stock brake lining will still be long enough and will they have trouble with the front end alignment. Also they were wondering if the stock coils are ok to use or do I need to change them out. They couldn't figure out how the shocks are going to lift the vehicle. He thought the coils would have to be changed to lift it. I'm new at this so bare with me.

Thanks,
Craig
Old 11-20-2013, 07:11 AM   #298
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Have a question, The shop putting on my front 5100 wanted to know if the stock brake lining will still be long enough and will they have trouble with the front end alignment. Also they were wondering if the stock coils are ok to use or do I need to change them out. They couldn't figure out how the shocks are going to lift the vehicle. He thought the coils would have to be changed to lift it. I'm new at this so bare with me.

Thanks,
Craig
Bilstein has instructions listed under the part number, I would suggest you print them out for this shop.
Bilstein recommends that you retain your factory coil. Brake lines nor alignment will be an issue.
Old 11-20-2013, 09:05 PM   #299
PreRonner
SixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixtyDashOne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
SixtyDashOne's Tacoma Gallery
sub'ed
Old 11-21-2013, 07:12 AM   #300
Fury 17 is on a distinguished road
Name: Marcus
Fury 17's Tacoma Gallery
Yes it is a spacer