Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

2nd Gen RCD/Bilstein 5100 Shocks

Old 03-30-2012, 05:19 PM   #41
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromlace View Post
When will these be available again?
Good afternoon,

They're saying we should have them by the end of next week. What they're not saying, is how many we're getting. We have a ton on order, so hopefully they'll come through with enough inventory to fill our order...

Thank you,
-Marco @ DSM
Old 04-11-2012, 11:40 AM   #42
Jeffsdeere is on a distinguished road
EMS: Life Saver
Name: Jeff
Jeffsdeere's Tacoma Gallery
Are these available again?
Old 04-11-2012, 12:51 PM   #43
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Currently available on the site, but not for long...very limited quantity. We will be out by the end of today.

No ETA from RCD as to when we will have more...

-DSM
Old 04-11-2012, 01:57 PM   #44
Is this set recommended if I also put a 1.5 inch aal or would I want different rear shocks
Old 04-11-2012, 03:09 PM   #45
Just the 3 leaf pack
Old 04-11-2012, 03:17 PM   #46
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffsdeere View Post
Is this set recommended if I also put a 1.5 inch aal or would I want different rear shocks
This is what I got with Wheeler's 1.5" progressive AAL.

I also clarified with DSM. They called me to confirm something before they shipped my order, don't remember what, but while I had them on the phone I asked to clarify if I was getting the correct rears and they said yes.

There are different length rear 5100s, call DSM when you order, tell them your set up, and they'll make sure you're good to go
Old 04-11-2012, 03:25 PM   #47
Thanks for the help. Hopefully they still have some in stock tomorrow. I will give them a call
Old 04-12-2012, 01:01 AM   #48
Midnight Drifter is on a distinguished road
Name: Anthony
Midnight Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
5 or 6 lug make any difference?

5 lug driver here.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:26 AM   #49
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Drifter View Post
5 or 6 lug make any difference?

5 lug driver here.
Yes, it makes a difference. These shocks will only fit 4WD models, and 2WD 6-lug models. There are no 5100s currently available for the 5 lugs, but we can get you into a sweet Icon & Total Chaos set up for it.

-Marco @ DSM
Old 04-13-2012, 05:34 AM   #50
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vatrdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to vatrdtaco
I just placed my order. Hoping they're still in stock...
Old 04-13-2012, 07:31 AM   #51
Team no taco
Cinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 9th BN 94th DIV Instructor
Name: Jose
Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
Placed a order last night. I hope they are instock and warm. I will need to cuddle with them when they show up and I have to sleep on the couch.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:57 PM   #52
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
Currently available on the site, but not for long...very limited quantity. We will be out by the end of today.

No ETA from RCD as to when we will have more...

-DSM
I noticed RCD has them "in stock" on their site - but I'd like to give you guys my business!
Old 04-15-2012, 10:48 PM   #53
Downsouth Motorsport

We would love your business - but as of Friday, RCD (& us) only have fronts on hand. Rears are back ordered, again...

We will keep the availability up to date on the site.
Old 04-23-2012, 03:28 PM   #54
flatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Rob
flatfeet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We would love your business - but as of Friday, RCD (& us) only have fronts on hand. Rears are back ordered, again...

Damit! Story of my life, a week late and a buck shy! Let us know...Thx
Old 04-25-2012, 10:58 AM   #55
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatfeet View Post
Damit! Story of my life, a week late and a buck shy! Let us know...Thx
We just got the call!! Picking up a big order on Friday. I will go onto the site and update the availability.

Thanks,
-Marco @ DSM
Old 04-26-2012, 12:54 PM   #56
Midnight Drifter is on a distinguished road
Name: Anthony
Midnight Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes, it makes a difference. These shocks will only fit 4WD models, and 2WD 6-lug models. There are no 5100s currently available for the 5 lugs, but we can get you into a sweet Icon & Total Chaos set up for it.

-Marco @ DSM
Do tell me more. I'm 15,000 miles from being due for new shocks and will probably get my Fat Bob's lift and shocks at the same time.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:09 AM   #57
alexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud of
Name: Eric
alexander323bc's Tacoma Gallery
I am going to purchase some shocks this weekend
Old 04-27-2012, 10:01 AM   #58
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Drifter View Post
Do tell me more. I'm 15,000 miles from being due for new shocks and will probably get my Fat Bob's lift and shocks at the same time.
PM Sent, so as not to go off topic in this thread.

Thanks,
-DSM
Old 05-01-2012, 08:57 PM   #59
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Just gave you my business

(I'm sorry if the above sentence is also an innuendo)
Old 05-02-2012, 04:09 PM   #60
cdittner is a jewel in the roughcdittner is a jewel in the roughcdittner is a jewel in the rough
Name: Charles
cdittner's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered my set as a graduation present to my self!!! Can't wait to get them in.