Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

2nd Gen RCD/Bilstein 5100 Shocks

Old 05-03-2012, 02:38 AM   #61
winL is on a distinguished road

winL's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered mine, how long will it take to get to the Bay Area?
Old 05-03-2012, 03:18 AM   #62

winL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
I suggest trying 1 yourself....Get a free 1, I see no point in paying so far for the app.

Just remember, its about 2am right now, and they wont be in the shop till prolly 9am? The boys are workaholics, they will have ur stuff out ASAP...Dont worry
Will do with the app.

Shopped around and I just can't find a place that's going to beat what you're selling the 5100's for.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:38 AM   #64

winL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
If I can just convince the wife I "need them".
Tell her you're getting car sick from sloshing around in your ride!

and the only cure from this is to just get some 5100's
Old 05-03-2012, 10:41 AM   #65
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by winL View Post
Just ordered mine, how long will it take to get to the Bay Area?
Wolfpack is correct. We've processed the order 1st thing this morning, and they're shipping today. We'll email you the tracking # later tonight, after we close the UPS end of day. Look for a .pdf file from us, that has the UPS tracking information in the body of the receipt. Time in transit to NorCal is usually 2 working days.

Thank you,
-Marco @ DSM
Old 05-03-2012, 02:49 PM   #66
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by winL View Post
Tell her you're getting car sick from sloshing around in your ride!

and the only cure from this is to just get some 5100's
Well I have 2 strikes against me. 1. we are expecting in Aug. so money is tight. But this is why I want to do it now, because I know once my boy gets here it will only be worse. 2. She's pregnant. Oh yeah already said this. She already complains how hard it is to get in and out of my truck now. From this perspective I need to wait until after the baby comes. I can't win.

On a serious note though, I want to level my truck. But I want to try for the rear leaf tsb first. Was thinking this would justify my "need" for them. And no it's not just for the "free lift". I'm not happy with the weak springs. Can't haul much of anything and its on the stops.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:31 PM   #67
2012 DCLB
gsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Yeoman
Name: Douglas
gsxrdoug's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered mine today, cheapest place out there. Thank you.
Old 05-21-2012, 08:23 PM   #68
top scoob
Ferg is on a distinguished road

Ferg's Tacoma Gallery
are you still expecting to have these in mid-June or possibly earlier?

http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-13...djustable.html
Old 05-21-2012, 08:57 PM   #69
sparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nice

Name: Sparky
sparkystaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 05-21-2012, 10:44 PM   #70
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkystaco View Post
Sub'd
Sub'd? '05-Up shocks are currently good in stock...

Thanks,
-DSM
Old 05-22-2012, 11:22 AM   #71
alexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud of
Name: Eric
alexander323bc's Tacoma Gallery
My shocks should be here at the end of the week. I am going to be running the stock coils when they are installed and I have the TSB done. Is the setting of 1.75 correct for an almost level truck?
Old 05-22-2012, 03:33 PM   #72
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
possibly subbed for when he has cash, so he doesnt lose the link?
Ah....Got it!
Old 05-22-2012, 11:58 PM   #73
sparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nice

Name: Sparky
sparkystaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
Sub'd? '05-Up shocks are currently good in stock...

Thanks,
-DSM
No,,, Thank you,,, currently looking for Billies, but I don't see rear springs on your site which I also need?
do you guys have them and if you do how much for the springs & bushing kit
Old 05-23-2012, 08:43 AM   #74
alexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud of
Name: Eric
alexander323bc's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone remember how much it cost to have all 4 installed? I am using the stock coils
Old 05-24-2012, 09:14 AM   #75
spins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
spins615's Tacoma Gallery
So im lining up all my ducks here and should be ordering these fairly soon..i have a 12 TRD sport with 4 leafs in the back, and plan on adding the 1.5" AAL. Can i use the standard 5100's? or do i need the extended ones? If you need measurements let me know and i can get them..i just dont have them at work right now

Thanks!
Old 05-24-2012, 02:15 PM   #76
spins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
spins615's Tacoma Gallery
So..i couldnt wait (no big deal) so i called you guys..ordered up a set..now its a waiting game!!! why does everyone have to be on the other side of the country!?!?!

I cant remember who i talked to..but just for reference, i have the 12 TRD sport with 4 leafs..he said if im not going to put an AAL in, i can use the standard billy's, if im adding the AAL, i need the extended ones.

Hope it helps..great price! thanks!!
Old 05-24-2012, 02:39 PM   #77
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spins615 View Post
So im lining up all my ducks here and should be ordering these fairly soon..i have a 12 TRD sport with 4 leafs in the back, and plan on adding the 1.5" AAL. Can i use the standard 5100's? or do i need the extended ones? If you need measurements let me know and i can get them..i just dont have them at work right now

Thanks!
Quote:
Thanks for posting, this may help others in your position later on.... Makes perfect sense to me, with my 4 leaf pack and an AAL I am running the extended ones also. Enjoy the ride!

Another win for DSMS
Sure did help,been wondering about this since I might be lifting my truck FINALLY..... maybe
Old 05-24-2012, 06:20 PM   #79
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueinstinct View Post
Where is the link for rear shocks only? (Not the extended one)
Here ya go:
http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-51...ar-shocks.html

You can select either standard or extended.

-Marco
Old 05-24-2012, 06:23 PM   #80
hillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant futurehillbillytoyo has a brilliant future

Name: Daniel
hillbillytoyo's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered fronts wed. Can't wait