Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

2nd Gen RCD/Bilstein 5100 Shocks

Old 01-27-2012, 08:06 AM   #1
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
2nd Gen RCD/Bilstein 5100 Shocks

Good morning, TW!

After weeks of discussions/negotiating with RCD, we have worked it out to where we will continue to buy shocks from them at a better price. And as always, we would like to pass on the savings to you all. Not quite as cheap as before, but still a great deal!

No coupon code required.....simply visit this link & order:
http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-82...djustable.html

Price is $299.99 for the set of '4' shocks, and you will have the option to select the rear shocks as standard 5100, or the longer "B110" 5100s. Shipping is free via UPS Ground to anywhere in the lower 48 States.

For front shocks only:

Price is $172.99 for just the '2' front shocks, and shipping is free via UPS Ground to anywhere in the lower 48 States

*IMPORTANT: No coupon code can be combined with this price! The pricing above IS the Tacoma World Member price.

Now....this price is good on the website ONLY. No ebay, no phone orders. We have eliminated the need for the coupon code to make it easier for you. We'll be happy to take your phone call to answer any questions, but we ask that when you're ready to order, use the website please. We're a small operation and need every spare minute we can get!!

Thank you for your continued support for Down South Motorsports!
Old 01-31-2012, 11:28 AM   #2
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BUMP! Because I'm not sure people saw this...

We have not had any orders for these, and we're sitting on a TON of them. We normally can't keep these on the shelf. It's a great deal, and remember shipping is still free via UPS Ground to anywhere in the lower 48 States.

Also, here is a link to the fronts only, with discount:

Thanks for your time. If you have any questions, please call us toll free 888-973-6967

Thank you,
-Marco
Old 01-31-2012, 12:30 PM   #3
Adjunct Anarchist
Papa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Radio Operator
Name: Papa Tac
Papa Tac's Tacoma Gallery
Before I delve any further, how about shipping to Canada?
Wants me some billies...cheap (ish)
Old 01-31-2012, 12:39 PM   #5
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Tac View Post
Before I delve any further, how about shipping to Canada?
Wants me some billies...cheap (ish)
No problem, we use USPS Priority Mail International. You'll be at about $75 for a set of '4', and $50 for just the '2' fronts.

When you order on the site, it will DEFAULT to a pre-set shipping amount. We will go in after you order, and adjust the shipping charges, prior to running your credit card. If you want PayPal, just PM me your email address and we'll send you an invoice.

Thanks!

-Marco @ DSM
Old 01-31-2012, 12:41 PM   #6
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Ah crap, I bought mine a few months ago off you guys and still havent installed them, but I only got the regular rear shocks. I have the TSB and was planning on getting an AAL... Any possibility of an exchange?
Absolutely, as long as they're brand new in the box still. Send them back, and we'll swap them out for the other shocks. No charge to you, other than the shipping for the new shocks back to you...

Let me know,
-Marco @ DSM
Old 01-31-2012, 12:56 PM   #7
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
Absolutely, as long as they're brand new in the box still. Send them back, and we'll swap them out for the other shocks. No charge to you, other than the shipping for the new shocks back to you...

Let me know,
-Marco @ DSM
Yep brand new in box, just send you the rears in the same box?
Old 01-31-2012, 12:58 PM   #8
TenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
TenBeers's Tacoma Gallery
Dang, I called and ordered a few weeks ago and paid a little more . . . but no worries, I am happy.

Folks, these are awesome shocks for an awesome price. I have a 2WD DCSB with the rear TSB, set the fronts at 0.85 and it is close to level and SO much better balanced in handling. Getchasum!
Old 01-31-2012, 12:59 PM   #9
I'm proficient with both chainsaw and shotgun...
Kangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shedKangonia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Kangonia's Tacoma Gallery
Bump....Tax Time!!!!!
Old 01-31-2012, 01:18 PM   #10
JstreetS will become famous soon enoughJstreetS will become famous soon enough

Name: Jay
JstreetS's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, I want some fronts Those yellow stock ones look goofy (IMO) with my new lift.
Old 01-31-2012, 01:20 PM   #11
bassfan is on a distinguished road
bassfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Let me know,
-Marco @ DSM
Hey Marco

I also have 5100s from you sitting on the floor of my office. While I at this point don't know if I will be doing an AAL anytime in the near future, just wondering if the longer shocks are fine on the stock 4 leaf tacoma rear? Or do you have to have the AAL before you put the longer ones in.

thanks
Old 01-31-2012, 01:27 PM   #13
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Yep brand new in box, just send you the rears in the same box?
That's perfect. Be sure to include some documentation, so we know who's they are...

-Marco
Old 01-31-2012, 01:30 PM   #14
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassfan View Post
Hey Marco

I also have 5100s from you sitting on the floor of my office. While I at this point don't know if I will be doing an AAL anytime in the near future, just wondering if the longer shocks are fine on the stock 4 leaf tacoma rear? Or do you have to have the AAL before you put the longer ones in.

thanks
My honest opinion is that they are too long for no AAL. Even with the AAL, the collapsed length is long, and we advise that the bump stops may need to be modified to run this shock.

-Marco
Old 01-31-2012, 01:38 PM   #15
Shake and Bake
4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jefferson
4wd Boss's Tacoma Gallery
wow thats a pretty good deal. come on payday!!
Old 01-31-2012, 03:08 PM   #17
bassfan is on a distinguished road
bassfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My honest opinion is that they are too long for no AAL. Even with the AAL, the collapsed length is long, and we advise that the bump stops may need to be modified to run this shock.

-Marco
Thanks for the advice Marco.

Ya guys DSM is the best. They had the best price and service back in 07 when I first got 5100s and I just got another set for my new truck.
Old 01-31-2012, 04:57 PM   #18
stangkeip10 has much to be proud ofstangkeip10 has much to be proud ofstangkeip10 has much to be proud ofstangkeip10 has much to be proud ofstangkeip10 has much to be proud ofstangkeip10 has much to be proud ofstangkeip10 has much to be proud ofstangkeip10 has much to be proud of

stangkeip10's Tacoma Gallery
needing just the rears in the extended length. do you have a link?
Old 01-31-2012, 07:32 PM   #19
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangkeip10 View Post
needing just the rears in the extended length. do you have a link?
http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-51...ar-shocks.html

Use coupon code BIL0509R to get the TW price...

Thanks,
-Marco
Old 02-02-2012, 06:31 AM   #20
Shake and Bake
4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jefferson
4wd Boss's Tacoma Gallery
bump for stellar deal