1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Worthy of 2 threads

Discussion in 'Downsouth Motorsports' started by 4WD, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Feb 17, 2012 at 4:06 PM
    4WD

4WD [OP] cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Lakeside, Ca / Gardnerville, Nevada
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x
    Grey wire MOD, deck plate, diff breather MOD, 2nd gen. OME 883# on Tundra 5100's, OMD custom 3" leafsprings, rear shock relocation, Ivan Stewart TRD rims w/285/75/16's, '02 bumper MOD, Famous Fabrications sliders , LED interior/exterior lights, bed bar, Custom tube bumper, Old school KC day lighters,Red Ring 8" HID flood, Kenwood vhf 2M.. umm some other shit I'm forgetting right now
    I already gave props to DSMS in the vendors review , service was so damned good figured I prop ya here too. !!

Went to DSMS looking for some extended length 5125's for 00taco00's 1st gen., Marco had us hooked up with the right length & the right shocks in about 5 mins. But couldn't help hanging out for a few shootin' the shit with Sonny (he's an old fart like me) about the good ol' days trailing around San Diego's east county. & gotta say, out of all the vendors here on TW they are hands down THE best people to deal with & will recommend them without any reservation, excellent prices & better still, very knowledgable , very honest. Hell, they even gave me a T shirt....:yay: HUGE THUMBS UP !! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

DSC07347_c09f6894e7203e794efb15976d223ca49a9b993b.jpg

2. Feb 28, 2012 at 11:33 AM
    imsikotic

imsikotic If u cant stand behind our troops. Stand in front

Member:
    First Name:
    Randy
    Temecula, Ca
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport DesertRunner
    4" Camburg Race Spindles and Icon 2.5" ext travel Coilovers in the front for about 5"of lift and for the rear All-Pro 3" leaf pack and Fox 2.0 Resi's converted to piggyback and custom valved by DownSouth Motorsports. 17x9" KMC XD Addicts w/ 4.5 inch Backspacing and -12 Offset. Wrangler Duratracs 285/70/17. K&N CAI, Exhaust, Carriage Works Billet Grill, Custom Bed bar with ProComp fog lights,DirtKing Fabrication front bumper w/ 3 HID converted Hellas, Demello rear PreRunner bumper, Tinted windows, Full System w/ 2 10s, Garmin 265WT, ClearHLM. Theres more I just cant think of it right now.
    DownSouth MotorSports is one of the best suppliers I have had the privilege to deal with. Marco and Sonny are awesome and very knowledgable. I will never go to anyone else.

DSM fo Lyfe!!!

3. Apr 25, 2012 at 7:28 PM
    186000mps

186000mps ..Slingin' up mud and we're scarying off bunnies..

Member:
    First Name:
    Charles
    Wimberley, TX
    Vehicle:
    01 Tacoma V6 4WD
    Bilstein 5100's, Toytec front adjustable coilover kit, Exporear leafs, Fox resi rears, Slotted & Drilled front rotors, 33x12.50 BFG ATs on Outlaw II 15 x 10s, Bushwacker cutout flares, K&N cold air intake with aluminum sheathing water baffles, ARB bumper with XD9000 winch with wireless remote, IPF 900XS lights, Flowmaster cat-back exhaust, Rhino bed liner, UWS gullwing toolbox with tools and recovery gear. 48" Hi-Lift Jack secured under toolbox.
    I called DSMS tonight to help me pick out some replacements for my Eibachs. I have 600# Eibachs and was looking for King coils. Sonny answered the phone, was very patient as I explained my criteria and helped me settle on the 14" 700#ers. Very pleasant folks to deal with. I would purchase my next suspension upgrade from them.....Thumbs Up :thumbsup::tumbleweed:

To Top