Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

King 700Lb Coilovers

Old 04-06-2012, 03:15 PM   #1
David411 has a spectacular aura aboutDavid411 has a spectacular aura about
David411's Tacoma Gallery
King 700Lb Coilovers

Hello.
I currently own a 2003 Tacoma 4x4 double cab.
I have a couple of questions regarding the King coilovers versus icons.
How much more travel do the Icons offer versus the Kings?
I like the Mid travel icons but the 700lb spring option from king is very appealing for a winch bumper.
Thanks again
Old 04-20-2012, 05:16 PM   #2
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
I got tipped off by a member that this thread was sitting here with no answer...

Again, TW: Please send us PMs or pick up the phone & call. We don't really spend time here on TW, other than answering PMs and updating threads we started, so I never saw this one.

Now, that said -

Icon has received so many questions and requests about this, that they now offer their coil-overs with 14"x700 lb. coils. There is an extra charge of $175 (I think) for this option, but they will come from Icon with these springs already installed. This goes for both 1st & 2nd Gen Tacoma.

Hope this helps, and please PM/call us with any other questions you may have.

Thank you,
-Marco @ DSM

Edit: I forgot to add that they're using Eibach coils. Eibach had discontinued the 700 lb. coils recently, but due to overwhelming requests,they began producing them again.