Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

Outstanding Customer Service

Old 05-02-2012, 09:08 PM   #1
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jjbsocal's Tacoma Gallery
Outstanding Customer Service

I wanted to let everyone know what an amazing experience I've had with the guys at DSM..

I recently had some new rear shocks go out on me and needed a replacement pair immediately.. I am leaving for the Annual Mojave run in 9 hours, thanks to Sonny and especially Marco..

These guys really know their stuff and go above and beyond for their customers.. I would suggest that everyone get to know them and use them for service and parts!!

-Jeff