Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

THANKS DSM

Old 06-14-2012, 12:55 PM   #1
ROLL TIDE
Jo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud of

Name: Jo Dog
Jo Dog's Tacoma Gallery
THANKS DSM

Thanks dsm just orderd fox coilovers and tc control arms online and before I could print my order they were calling to confirm it and had every thing in stock and was shipping it out this afternoon and had an extra dicount on the control arms. thanks again
Old 06-14-2012, 01:09 PM   #2
Bayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bayou Sultan's Tacoma Gallery
DSM, is one of Thee Best I have ever delt with. I ordered a set of shocks over the weekend and had a change of mind to order a different set. After I had made all the arrangements then finally decided to change my mind, I left them a message stating I wanted to change if it would not be too much trouble. Marco got back with me, told me it would be no problem and in less than two days the shocks were here. Outstanding!! Marco is a stand up man doing a teriffic job at DSM. They have my business. Keep up the GREAT work Marco and DSM.