Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

Many many thanks to DSM

Old 06-29-2012, 05:21 PM   #1
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Many many thanks to DSM

I just wanted to say how awesome Downsouth's customer service is. I was talking to Marco for about two weeks. Had him give me a couple quotes. He even found a part I could not find anywhere which was a fox triple bypass that was designed specifically for use with the Total Chaos LT. I was told 4-5 weeks for them to build it. I put my order into Marco on June 18th.

I get an email from Marco on the 22nd and he said he found the shocks for me and they would be at their shop on Tuesday the 26th. I received them Wednesday the 27th with free shipping.

I would recommend DSM to anyone no matter how small the order. Very responsive with emails. The customer service alone is worth it...not to mention competitive prices!

Thanks again Marco and DSM

Old 07-03-2012, 05:23 PM   #2
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for continuing to support DSM, & for the nice words, rondog.

Those shocks are definitely bad-ass and they look great on there!

Have a safe and happy 4th of July Holiday, everyone!

-DSM