Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

Top notch customer service

Old 07-18-2012, 08:54 AM   #1
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Top notch customer service

So I called up the guys at DownSouth yesterday and Sonny answered the phone I was asking about several things front and rear and we decided a re-valve for the rear with compression adjusters were in order... So I asked if I could drop buy take the shocks off in the parking lot and wait while they were rebuilt. Sonny says "well I hadnt planned on working on any shocks today but come on in" I drive over and I am there maybe 2 hours tops and he has both rear shocks re-valved compression adjusters installed and I am putting them back on the truck! I also picked up a set of King coilovers while I was there. After discussing the pros and cons he tells me that its a minimum 4 week lead time from King and the adjusters typically get used for a month and then not touched and that the extended travel version are also 4 week lead time and only yield around 1" at the wheel more travel... So I went with the regular Kings and the ride with the re-valve on the rear and the Kings on the front is like floating!

I can not say enough good things about the guys at Downsouth! Sonny took the time while he was rebuilding the rears to explain what he was doing and show me as he went and tell me the differences!

Old 07-20-2012, 01:54 AM   #2
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Freakin awesome, those guys never disappoint. Even when he had a hard time finding me what I needed he kept in contact with me making sure I was finding leads.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:25 AM   #3
kevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant future

kevinthefawker's Tacoma Gallery
I love downsouth motorsports!!! I never encountered better customer service from anywhere else but here. Most down to earth people to just talk to period. If more businesses were ran like dsm we wouldn't have an economic crisis. People would work harder and spend more money @ businesses like dsm.

I still need to get a few more items haha