Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

Package Deals ??

Old 07-23-2012, 01:27 PM   #1
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Package Deals ??

Hello, TW~

We are looking for some feedback on what type of package deals you guys would like to see...

We have loaded a few on our website, but would like some direction from you guys, since you guys are the ones who will be shopping for these. They don't have to be matching brands. These will be simple, "add to cart" complete packages, which will be discounted with no coupon codes required(or allowed).

Let us know what you guys would like to see on the site...

Thanks in advance for your replies!

-DSM
Old 07-23-2012, 01:55 PM   #2
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
I know you sell the front and rear 5100 packages, but what about adding an AAL or Icon 3 leaf so that folks can set their fronts to 2.75 setting.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:02 AM   #3
esetter has much to be proud ofesetter has much to be proud ofesetter has much to be proud ofesetter has much to be proud ofesetter has much to be proud ofesetter has much to be proud ofesetter has much to be proud ofesetter has much to be proud ofesetter has much to be proud ofesetter has much to be proud of
Name: Bill
esetter's Tacoma Gallery
I would enjoy seeing a pkg deal on King c/o w Dakar leafs and King shocks for the rear.
Old 07-26-2012, 05:31 PM   #4
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by esetter View Post
I would enjoy seeing a pkg deal on King c/o w Dakar leafs and King shocks for the rear.
Thanks.....anyone else??
Old 07-26-2012, 05:44 PM   #5
AcadianTaco is a jewel in the roughAcadianTaco is a jewel in the roughAcadianTaco is a jewel in the roughAcadianTaco is a jewel in the rough
Name: Vince
AcadianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Just clicked on you web page Fox factory series coilover econo kit retail 1764.99, your price $0.0. Are you sure? I'll take a set at that price only one I won't be to greedy.
Old 07-26-2012, 05:46 PM   #6
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe 5100s with a choice of coil springs and aal?
Old 07-26-2012, 05:52 PM   #7
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe a rear mid travel package...deaver n shocks?
From what I have gathered is people like myself that have fronts mid travel and not rears...and vice-versa?
Several people are trying to put together a mid travel setup currently...looking for used parts...maybe a couple bucks more would entice em to go new?
Old 07-26-2012, 05:52 PM   #8
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by esetter View Post
x2
Old 07-26-2012, 05:53 PM   #9
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Maybe a rear mid travel package...deaver n shocks?
From what I have gathered is people like myself that have fronts mid travel and not rears...and vice-versa?
Several people are trying to put together a mid travel setup currently...looking for used parts...maybe a couple bucks more would entice em to go new?
^^^^Also this^^^
A lot of us piece our fronts together but would be nice to have a package like leaf pack+shocks for the rear.
Old 07-26-2012, 06:01 PM   #10
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Accepting a car care one card !
Old 07-26-2012, 06:55 PM   #11
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
My vote would be for a complete mid travel setup. Have front coilovers UCA's and rear shocks. Then be able to pick a single AAL 3 leaf AAL or completely new leaf pack. Idk if it's possible to get a complete setup like or if it would even be worth it.

Either way when I upgrade my current suspension I'll be using DSM
Old 07-26-2012, 09:01 PM   #12
Downsouth Motorsport

Sounds like we need to just make a complete "Mid Travel" listing and give several options. It gives me an idea...

I will work on that this weekend. Thanks for the idea, and please keep them coming.

Marco @ DSM
Old 07-26-2012, 09:03 PM   #13
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
Sounds like we need to just make a complete "Mid Travel" listing and give several options. It gives me an idea...

I will work on that this weekend. Thanks for the idea, and please keep them coming.

Marco @ DSM
cause im ready to get my mid-travel setup rolling!
And include a lot of stickers
Bitches love stickers lol
Old 07-26-2012, 09:32 PM   #14
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Marco @ DSM
Marco, every off road website has "package deals"....i know you could make yours special.

Very special.
Old 07-29-2012, 06:04 PM   #15
DerpWerx Fab

Any updates???
Old 07-29-2012, 06:23 PM   #16
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
I have a suggestion that I havent seen yet. A package deal including bumps and cans. Take the complete mid travel idea and have the ” best” package include your choice of rubber bumps or air bumps with or without cans. Maybe even an ” ultimate package” including: front coilovers, ucas, spindle gussets, ext. brake lines, bumps w/h cans, rear shocks, and choice of leaf pack (aal, 3leaf, dakar 1.5”, allpro 3” or 4”). I wouldnt suggest goin to anyone but yall for service and parts but there are a lot of people that dont have the knowledge to piece together a kit like this. I think seeing packages like this and seeing them at dicounted prices would def attract those unsure buyers!
Old 07-29-2012, 06:26 PM   #17
DerpWerx Fab

^^^x2
And of course have the parts available seperately too but at the best price possible for the people that do know what they want. I have had a ton of people recommend me to buy just from DSM and I'd love to get my coilovers from y'all
Old 07-29-2012, 10:32 PM   #18
Downsouth Motorsport

I just finished a 1st Gen "Build your own kit" package on the site. Check it out and let me know if we're on the right track...http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-94...package-1.html

Also...I realized we're going to need some pictures of Tacomas with MT set ups installed. So, if you guys are willing to let us use your truck on our website, please tell us and we will let you know where to send pictures to.

Thanks,
-DSM
Old 07-29-2012, 10:37 PM   #19
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I just finished a 1st Gen "Build your own kit" package on the site. Check it out and let me know if we're on the right track...http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-94...package-1.html

Also...I realized we're going to need some pictures of Tacomas with MT set ups installed. So, if you guys are willing to let us use your truck on our website, please tell us and we will let you know where to send pictures to.

Thanks,
-DSM

Thats what im talking about everything you need... one stop shop and boom your done

Great work guys!!! DSM FTMFW
Old 07-30-2012, 06:34 AM   #20
esetter has much to be proud ofesetter has much to be proud ofesetter has much to be proud ofesetter has much to be proud ofesetter has much to be proud ofesetter has much to be proud ofesetter has much to be proud ofesetter has much to be proud ofesetter has much to be proud ofesetter has much to be proud of
Name: Bill
esetter's Tacoma Gallery
You are on the right track. Let's see same for 2nd gen!