Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

DSM Update

Old 08-13-2012, 09:08 PM   #1
Chopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marco
Chopn8r's Tacoma Gallery
DSM Update

Good evening, everyone~

This is Marco from Downsouth Motorsports, and I wanted to post this much earlier, but it's been a very crazy day for me.

I'm posting in here to let everyone know that my time with DSM has run it's course, and I am no longer with the company. I am proud to have been a part of the growth at DSM, and am grateful to all of you who allowed me to have a hand in some of your builds.

Sonny and I remain very good friends, and will continue to help each other out in any way we can.

If any of you need any help with any advice related topics, feel free to shoot me a PM(User name: Chopn8r) and I will try my best to help you out. Some of you I know only as customers, and some of you have become my good friends...but I appreciate all of you guys & gals! Thanks, again and I'll still be lurking around TW from time to time!

All the best,
-Marco, formerly of DSM
Old 08-13-2012, 09:20 PM   #3
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck Marco with what you got plan in your future.

EDIt

x2 on what he said ^^^ about the "Talk to Marco at DSM".
Old 08-18-2012, 09:42 AM   #4
02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice02sr5trd is just really nice

Name: Donnie
02sr5trd's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck.
Old 08-18-2012, 04:14 PM   #6
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
You will definitely be missed!
Old 09-19-2012, 10:08 AM   #7
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Marco nooooooo WTF dude! I can't call you anymore and harass you when I think somethings wrong with my truck! I just found out when I sent a friend your way to get a quote~!. Damn.
Old 09-19-2012, 10:13 AM   #8
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe this will stop all the bad mouthing of 4wp... Seems like they have a decent selection but their knowledge is lacking or mislead. Hopefully you can make them another great resource.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:15 PM   #9
Chopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Chopn8r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Marco nooooooo WTF dude! I can't call you anymore and harass you when I think somethings wrong with my truck! I just found out when I sent a friend your way to get a quote~!. Damn.
Well....you can still call me & bug me! It's just a different ph# now

@Pugga - I'm trying. The entire crew here except 2 were fired prior to me walking in the door, and I'm working hard to find a couple of knowledgeable and competent replacements.

Anyone who needs a hand on anything that 4WP carry, whether it's just a question or to make an order, please feel free to PM or contact me anytime....

Take care,
-Marco
Old 09-19-2012, 02:25 PM   #10
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopn8r View Post
Well....you can still call me & bug me! It's just a different ph# now

Take care,
-Marco

lol

You planning on puttin together any deals for TW or can you, since 4WP is bigger than thou?
Old 09-19-2012, 05:01 PM   #11
Chopn8r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
You planning on puttin together any deals for TW or can you, since 4WP is bigger than thou?
Yes, I'm planning on it but to be honest, I'm just getting acclimated again with the company & my store. The hardest part will be figuring out which product!! We carry soooooo much stuff!!

-Marco
Old 09-20-2012, 05:54 AM   #12
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopn8r View Post
Yes, I'm planning on it but to be honest, I'm just getting acclimated again with the company & my store. The hardest part will be figuring out which product!! We carry soooooo much stuff!!

-Marco
You could do a group buy rotation
January = suspension
February = recovery gear
March = armor
April = wheels
May = snorkels
etc. etc.

This has some potential!