Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

Thanks DSM!

Old 09-12-2012, 05:48 PM   #1
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks DSM!

Finally got the tracking number for my extended travel King 2.5" coilovers with compression adjusters Hoping to have them by friday. I'll post pics when I get them.

In the mean time, i'll post pics of the rear Kings I bought from them a lil' while ago. They had the rears in stock and at my door in 2 days! Awesome people to deal with and unbeatable prices!

Old 09-17-2012, 08:26 AM   #2
Patmac has a spectacular aura aboutPatmac has a spectacular aura about

Name: Pat
Patmac's Tacoma Gallery
looks sick!