Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

Front 5100's

Old 09-20-2012, 01:55 PM   #1
Robo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement: Deputy
Robo02cop's Tacoma Gallery
Front 5100's

Was just wondering if there is a way to order just the front Bilstein 5100's?? I see the package deal with all four for $299.99, but depending on what All Pro Offroad says when they get back with me I may only need to order the fronts since they include shocks in their rear suspension kits.

Thanks in advance,
Shawn
Old 09-20-2012, 02:00 PM   #2
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Have you looked at Downsouth motor sports? They are supposed to be cheaper with our TW discount. And yes you can do just the fronts, as far as I know anyway. I think I've seen people doing just the fronts on here and it's something I'm considering also.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:03 PM   #3
Rizzy has a spectacular aura aboutRizzy has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jeff
Rizzy's Tacoma Gallery
http://downsouthmotorsports.com%2Fi-...djustable.html
Old 09-20-2012, 02:14 PM   #4
Robo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to behold
Rizzy - your link is not working!!!

TacoDawgFan - I posted this in the DownSouth Motorsports area so of course I have checked out their website. They only have the package with all four shocks in it when you click on our trucks. However, I am getting All Pro Offroad Expedition leaf packs for the rear and it is cheaper to buy if you buy the rear suspension kit which comes with the leafs, u-bolt flip kit, spring bushings, extended brake lines, and rear shocks. Therefore if I get this kit I would only need to buy the front shocks and since DownSouth has the best prices and free shipping on Bilstein 5100's I would like to purchase from them if possible!!!
Old 09-20-2012, 05:50 PM   #5
I have found the answer.

ADMIN - Please Delete!!
Old 09-20-2012, 06:25 PM   #7
Rizzy has a spectacular aura aboutRizzy has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jeff
Rizzy's Tacoma Gallery
Try this.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/dow...00-shocks.html
Old 09-20-2012, 06:41 PM   #8
Forum n00b
sf3pox1 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
sf3pox1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo02cop View Post
I have found the answer.

ADMIN - Please Delete!!
Would you be so kind as to share this answer with us too?
Old 09-21-2012, 06:28 AM   #9
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Good morning,

http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-13...djustable.html

Let us know if you have any questions..
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo02cop View Post
Was just wondering if there is a way to order just the front Bilstein 5100's?? I see the package deal with all four for $299.99, but depending on what All Pro Offroad says when they get back with me I may only need to order the fronts since they include shocks in their rear suspension kits.

Thanks in advance,
Shawn
Old 09-21-2012, 08:10 AM   #10
^^^^ Yah what he said!!! The answer was located in post 1 of this thread.....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/dow...00-shocks.html
Old 10-09-2012, 02:35 PM   #11
Nexxus is on a distinguished road
Name: Triston
Nexxus's Tacoma Gallery
160$ shipping to canada.....BRUTAL
Old 10-09-2012, 04:11 PM   #12
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Its comes up at $160.00 as a baseline..
The cart is not set up to use USPS which would be the most economical
way to ship the order.
Let us know what you are looking to order and we can get you a quote via USPS International Priority Mail.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexxus View Post
Old 02-19-2013, 04:48 PM   #13
RGosen is on a distinguished road

Air Force: 1st Battalion
Name: Christ would now agree, don't get yourself nailed to a tree
RGosen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hmm so no free shipping to us canadians lol I read it was free shipping but not for us for the $299 set of 5100s ..guess im getting a different set
Old 02-19-2013, 04:54 PM   #14
tsup74 is a splendid one to beholdtsup74 is a splendid one to beholdtsup74 is a splendid one to beholdtsup74 is a splendid one to beholdtsup74 is a splendid one to beholdtsup74 is a splendid one to beholdtsup74 is a splendid one to behold

tsup74's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
better off buying them from Bilstein Canada.http://www.bilsteincanada.com/index....92_15559_15560
pay more for them however the duties and shipping aren't deadly.
Old 02-19-2013, 04:59 PM   #15

RGosen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsup74 View Post
better off buying them from Bilstein Canada.http://www.bilsteincanada.com/index....92_15559_15560
pay more for them however the duties and shipping aren't deadly.
Thanks man. damn its still way to much lol ill be going another direction here I think ..
Old 02-19-2013, 07:38 PM   #16
Downsouth Motorsport

Good evening,
If you do not mind me asking, what are you looking for?
Let us know...
Thanks,
Sonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGosen View Post
Thanks man. damn its still way to much lol ill be going another direction here I think ..
Old 02-21-2013, 02:28 PM   #17

RGosen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
Good evening,
If you do not mind me asking, what are you looking for?
Let us know...
Thanks,
Sonny
Well I am looking to get the bilstein 5100 struts and shocks for my 2000 tacoma 2.7 4x4 and read about the deal for the set for $300 for all 4 including shipping, to me in canada. But I see its not possable.. and I am only looking to spend that amount. But KYB saud they will give me the struts shocks and bushings for $300 shipped so think im going that direction.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:57 PM   #18
Downsouth Motorsport

Good evening,
The $309.99 a set is the lowest we go...
If we paid the shipping to Canada we would be paying you to buy them...
Yeah it sounds like the KYB maybe the right direction for you...
Sorry we were not able to help...
Thank you,
Sonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGosen View Post
Well I am looking to get the bilstein 5100 struts and shocks for my 2000 tacoma 2.7 4x4 and read about the deal for the set for $300 for all 4 including shipping, to me in canada. But I see its not possable.. and I am only looking to spend that amount. But KYB saud they will give me the struts shocks and bushings for $300 shipped so think im going that direction.