1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

DSM, Same Great Service!

Discussion in 'Downsouth Motorsports' started by jberry813, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Oct 19, 2012 at 5:04 PM
    jberry813

jberry813 [OP] Professional Fluffer Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Lake Tahoe
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCSB Sport
    ...too much shit to list.
    It's no big mystery that DSM is by far one of the best vendors on TW. Consistently the best prices and unmatched service. I'll be honest, all my sales and service experiences were with Marco so I was a little skeptical about what was going to happen with Marco leaving the company.
    I can tell you for fact, its the same, if not better, great service.

I ordered some rebuild kits through Sonny for my rear bypasses and they were en route the same day. Come time to rebuild my shocks I find that not all of the o-rings matched up to what I had. I called Sonny, sent him some pictures and he quickly identified that I have some custom hybrid prerunner/race series shocks. He explained in detail the difference, answered all my rookie questions without hesitation, boxed up the o-rings I needed to complete the rebuild and even sent me a couple of free bleed plug screws for a different shock endeavor, all at no charge.

Thanks for everything Sonny!

2. Feb 26, 2013 at 3:58 PM
    Airdog

Airdog did your Mom

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/airdogs-2012-prerunner-access-cab-slow-build.264263/
    X2.
    I ordered some 5100's on Sunday night and they were at my door Tuesday morning and on my truck by 2pm.
    Thanks for the quick shipping and awesome pricing!!!

3. Feb 28, 2013 at 8:20 PM
    The_Hodge

The_Hodge Volunteer Moderator

Member:
    SC
    Vehicle:
    15 Lariat Sport 5.0L
    Seeing the third gen section forced me to get a Ford...
    previously ordered come king coils from them and got plenty of info. just ordered a set of OME front/rear sport shocks, 886 coils, icon progressive AAL, and trim packer. great prices as well. cant wait!

4. Apr 3, 2013 at 7:41 AM
    Downsouth Motorsports

Downsouth Motorsports Downsouth Motorsport Vendor

Member:
    Mission Valley, San Diego
    2017 4-Runner Dirt King Long Travel King 2.5 Coil-Over / 2.5 Bypass Front and Rear ICON Rear Upper and Lower Arms ICON Rear 2" Springs 285 x 70 x 17 Toyo Tires on 17" x 8" ICON Wheels
    Thanks fellas!
    This is what we strive for. Our biggest thing here at DownSouth is customer service and knowledge. These are two things we take very serious. If there is anything you ever have questions on, please do not hesitate to ask.:wave: We are here to help and provide a great experiences for you.

Micah

To Top