Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

DSM, Same Great Service!

Old 10-19-2012, 05:04 PM   #1
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
DSM, Same Great Service!

It's no big mystery that DSM is by far one of the best vendors on TW. Consistently the best prices and unmatched service. I'll be honest, all my sales and service experiences were with Marco so I was a little skeptical about what was going to happen with Marco leaving the company.
I can tell you for fact, its the same, if not better, great service.

I ordered some rebuild kits through Sonny for my rear bypasses and they were en route the same day. Come time to rebuild my shocks I find that not all of the o-rings matched up to what I had. I called Sonny, sent him some pictures and he quickly identified that I have some custom hybrid prerunner/race series shocks. He explained in detail the difference, answered all my rookie questions without hesitation, boxed up the o-rings I needed to complete the rebuild and even sent me a couple of free bleed plug screws for a different shock endeavor, all at no charge.

Thanks for everything Sonny!
Old 02-28-2013, 08:20 PM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
previously ordered come king coils from them and got plenty of info. just ordered a set of OME front/rear sport shocks, 886 coils, icon progressive AAL, and trim packer. great prices as well. cant wait!
Old 04-03-2013, 07:41 AM   #4
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
It's no big mystery that DSM is by far one of the best vendors on TW. Consistently the best prices and unmatched service. I'll be honest, all my sales and service experiences were with Marco so I was a little skeptical about what was going to happen with Marco leaving the company.
I can tell you for fact, its the same, if not better, great service.

I ordered some rebuild kits through Sonny for my rear bypasses and they were en route the same day. Come time to rebuild my shocks I find that not all of the o-rings matched up to what I had. I called Sonny, sent him some pictures and he quickly identified that I have some custom hybrid prerunner/race series shocks. He explained in detail the difference, answered all my rookie questions without hesitation, boxed up the o-rings I needed to complete the rebuild and even sent me a couple of free bleed plug screws for a different shock endeavor, all at no charge.

Thanks for everything Sonny!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airdog View Post
X2.
I ordered some 5100's on Sunday night and they were at my door Tuesday morning and on my truck by 2pm.
Thanks for the quick shipping and awesome pricing!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
previously ordered come king coils from them and got plenty of info. just ordered a set of OME front/rear sport shocks, 886 coils, icon progressive AAL, and trim packer. great prices as well. cant wait!
Thanks fellas!
This is what we strive for. Our biggest thing here at DownSouth is customer service and knowledge. These are two things we take very serious. If there is anything you ever have questions on, please do not hesitate to ask. We are here to help and provide a great experiences for you.

Micah