Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

Need current info on bilstein adjustable shocks

Old 10-31-2012, 07:27 PM   #1
Rider11 is on a distinguished road
Rider11's Tacoma Gallery
Need current info on bilstein adjustable shocks

I have a 06 4x4 it has an rear AAL and a front spacer not sure what size I am running 33x12.50R18 Grapplers and I need to replace the current shocks. Should I remove the spacer and run the front shocks extended or could I leave the spacer and only adjust front shocks like 1 notch above stock ride height to help clear tires a litte bettter not sure? And do I need the longer rear 5100's . Any info is appreciated. Is there still a TW price?
Old 11-06-2012, 11:17 AM   #2
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Good morning,
Sorry for the delay in responding..
How much lift is in the rear with the AAL?
Also we recommend you run one or the other as far as the spacer kit or the Bilstein 5100's...The reason being if you run the 5100's at the .85" setting and the spacer kit you already have you run the risk of the front end sitting pinned and the truck may not align.
Let us know on the rear...
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider11 View Post
I have a 06 4x4 it has an rear AAL and a front spacer not sure what size I am running 33x12.50R18 Grapplers and I need to replace the current shocks. Should I remove the spacer and run the front shocks extended or could I leave the spacer and only adjust front shocks like 1 notch above stock ride height to help clear tires a litte bettter not sure? And do I need the longer rear 5100's . Any info is appreciated. Is there still a TW price?