Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

thanks!

Old 02-04-2009, 11:35 AM   #1
9th level dungeon master
darkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to all

darkturtleninja's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up thanks!

i just got off the phone with you guys... about rear shock replacement for my 95 taco.... very helpfull and informative.... i will definately buy those bilstein 5100's from you!

btw i like the discount for being a tw member!

you guys are A+
Old 02-04-2009, 11:43 AM   #2
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
whhoo?
Old 02-05-2009, 12:44 PM   #3
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
whhoo?
Well, since it's in the Downsouth Motorsports section, I imagine it's for Sonny.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:48 PM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I tell ya awesome people!
Old 02-05-2009, 07:34 PM   #5
9th level dungeon master
darkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to all

yeah i didnt know that tw members got a discount..... thats awsome!
Old 02-05-2009, 07:46 PM   #6
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
They're who I'm going to when I get my 5100's & AAL. (COME ON APRIL!!!!!)
Old 02-05-2009, 07:53 PM   #7
9th level dungeon master

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
They're who I'm going to when I get my 5100's & AAL. (COME ON APRIL!!!!!)
well they are the third place that i called that reccomended the 5100's but the other places didnt tell me exactly what model to get.... im waiting on my tax check.... hopefully next week i will have them ordered.... i will buy from them though!!!
Old 08-29-2009, 08:07 PM   #8
9th level dungeon master

lol after 6 months i was finally able to come up with the extra cash to get shocks from you guys... but i did as promised.... its too bad you couldnt get the billies that i wanted but im sure the procomps will do just fine for no more off roading than i do.... anyways thanks again downsouth!!!

now i cant wait till tuesday to put my new shocks on...

-David