Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

New to DownSouth

Old 03-19-2013, 08:26 AM   #1
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
New to DownSouth

Good morning,

My name is Micah and starting today I will be the point of contact here on Tacoma World for DownSouth.
I am more than excited to help out with questions and offer advice!

As of this morning the pm box I am stepping into is quite full! so please be patient with me over the next few days.. i will get back to everyone!

Thanks
Micah
Old 03-19-2013, 08:31 AM   #3
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Good morning and welcome
Old 03-19-2013, 08:39 AM   #4
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
You have very very big shoes to fill, good luck Micah!
Old 03-20-2013, 09:39 AM   #5
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
You have very very big shoes to fill, good luck Micah!
Have you seen this guy!! his feet are huge! haha

No for real though Sonny is a wealth of knowledge and i am happy to to have his brain to pick from!

here is my email if you guys want to email me for any reason

micah.downsouthmotorsports@gmail.com
Old 03-20-2013, 09:42 AM   #6
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
What are the best shocks for a 3" lift?

(Just kidding)
Old 03-20-2013, 10:10 AM   #7
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
What are the best shocks for a 3" lift?

(Just kidding)

Open ended!
Old 03-23-2013, 08:14 AM   #8
Chopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marco
Chopn8r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
Good morning,

My name is Micah and starting today I will be the point of contact here on Tacoma World for DownSouth.
I am more than excited to help out with questions and offer advice!

As of this morning the pm box I am stepping into is quite full! so please be patient with me over the next few days.. i will get back to everyone!

Thanks
Micah
Good morning,

Congrats, Micah on the new gig! I'm so happy for you & for the fact that Sonny will have some good help.

For all TW peeps, I've worked with Micah in the past at & the guy is very sharp. He knows a lot about every type of wheeling, and is very much an enthusiast. In fact, maybe you guys can talk him into posting some pics of his build?? It's not a Tacoma, but it's freaking Bad-Ass, and he's doing it all himself! Don't be afraid to hit him up with any questions you may have, or better yet...just buy stuff from him.

Good luck, Micah. Way to go, DSM. Don't forget to put sun block on those white feet, or you will have some harsh flip flop sun burn!! Damn, I miss being there...

Take care,
-Marco
Old 03-26-2013, 09:20 AM   #9
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopn8r View Post
Good morning,

Congrats, Micah on the new gig! I'm so happy for you & for the fact that Sonny will have some good help.

For all TW peeps, I've worked with Micah in the past at & the guy is very sharp. He knows a lot about every type of wheeling, and is very much an enthusiast. In fact, maybe you guys can talk him into posting some pics of his build?? It's not a Tacoma, but it's freaking Bad-Ass, and he's doing it all himself! Don't be afraid to hit him up with any questions you may have, or better yet...just buy stuff from him.

Good luck, Micah. Way to go, DSM. Don't forget to put sun block on those white feet, or you will have some harsh flip flop sun burn!! Damn, I miss being there...

Take care,
-Marco
Thank you Chop! I am very happy to be apart of the DSM team!!
Like Marco says guys! Anything you need, advice/suggestions, or you just wanna purchase something... Anything thing you need just let me know, I am always down to help out!

Thanks,
Micah

Chop! thanks for your kind words sir! flippy floppy's are in full effect bud!
Old 03-26-2013, 10:38 AM   #10
Downsouth Motorsport

Tacoma World PM's

Guy's and Gals,

I should have mentioned this in my first post.. I will only be here answering PM's Tuesdays-Thursdays.. So if you don't get an answer Friday-Monday!! I promise I will get you and answer first thing Tuesday.. As is now I have only been here a few hours and I have gotten back to all my PM's, some emails and a few messages to shoot people call backs. So even though i am only here a few days a week, I will hustle to get you your replies!!!

Thanks
Micah
Old 03-27-2013, 03:45 AM   #11
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW, and DSM!

I may be a small fan...............last 2 of these available IIRC

Old 03-27-2013, 08:13 AM   #12
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
welcome to TW, and DSM!

I may be a small fan...............last 2 of these available IIRC

Thanks! i love the sticker!! Looks great! Thanks for rep'n the DSM!