Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

King Shocks For 2nd GEN Tacoma's In Stock

Old 04-04-2013, 11:38 AM   #1
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
King Shocks For 2nd GEN Tacoma's In Stock

Just a heads up, we have a few sets of kings in stock ready to ship today!

For the 2005+ Tacoma

We have a set of extended travel w/700lb coils, with either stock lengths rears or extended rear to match!
*Requires aftermarket upper control arms

We also have standard travel fronts with matching standard travel rears
*Does not require aftermarket upper control arms

Both in stock ready to ship today! As always special Tacoma World member pricing and free shipping!

*For the extended travel kit, we have the DSM chomoly boxed arms or Total chaos tubular arms.. Which ever suits your style! both ready to fly out the door courtesy of the big brown truck!

Let me know if you have any questions or want to get a hold of me to place an order,
PM me or email me at micah.downsouthmotorsports@gmail.com
or shoot me a call at 888-973-6967

-Micah
Old 04-04-2013, 12:02 PM   #2
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures

Thought i would blast up a few pictures.

-Micah
Attached Thumbnails
King Shocks For 2nd GEN Tacoma's In Stock-2ndgentacomaking.jpg   King Shocks For 2nd GEN Tacoma's In Stock-dsm05-arm.jpg