Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

OME Dakar rear leafs and Icon/King everywhere else?

Old 02-06-2014, 08:25 AM   #21
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Me using my Dakars yesterday

Wow!
Old 02-06-2014, 10:42 AM   #22
Stalker
TacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
TacoBrah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you never haul , Dakars aren't the way to go to get rear end lift
Thank you for letting me know, you've been quite helpful the last week or so.

I just got under my truck right now, the stock 3 leaf pack is flat, I don't really haul in the truck, but I do put dirtbikes in the back which gets to about 500lbs. I'm not looking to get more than 1.5" lift in the back, should I go with a progressive AAl from wheelers or something else?
Old 02-06-2014, 11:00 AM   #23
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBrah View Post
Thank you for letting me know, you've been quite helpful the last week or so.

I just got under my truck right now, the stock 3 leaf pack is flat, I don't really haul in the truck, but I do put dirtbikes in the back which gets to about 500lbs. I'm not looking to get more than 1.5" lift in the back, should I go with a progressive AAl from wheelers or something else?

Yeah , I would probably look at the 3 leaf AAL or the Wheelers HD pack with maybe a leaf removed
Old 03-02-2014, 08:34 AM   #24
Stalker
TacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
TacoBrah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah , I would probably look at the 3 leaf AAL or the Wheelers HD pack with maybe a leaf removed
I went with the 3 leaf HD from Wheelers and it suits my needs perfectly. I put the dirtbikes and gear in the truck (just over 500 lbs) and it worked great, didnt sag much at all, didnt bottom out on bumps or potholes like the stock leafs. Really smooth.
Old 03-06-2014, 04:17 PM   #25
The Anti-Bling
TheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Theo
TheosTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Glad I came across this thread this afternoon. I almost pulled the trigger on some Dakars earlier today when I ordered my Icons. I'm still on the fence between Dakars, Alcans, or driving down to deaver and having them put a custom leaf pack on. TacoBrah, how is your leaf setup riding?