Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

donahoe shocks?

Old 05-08-2013, 10:02 PM   #1
orbot is just really niceorbot is just really niceorbot is just really niceorbot is just really nice

orbot's Tacoma Gallery
donahoe shocks?

Hi.

Do you guys rebuild them?? i think i only need some wiper seals.

Also i need the spacer thats used on them, its for a 07 fj, the spacer goes under the stock shock bucket.

Hope you guys can help.

Thanks.
Old 05-09-2013, 03:54 AM   #2
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
DSM can do it all. Give sonny a cal he will hook you up
Old 05-09-2013, 07:39 AM   #3
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbot View Post
Hi.

Do you guys rebuild them?? i think i only need some wiper seals.

Also i need the spacer thats used on them, its for a 07 fj, the spacer goes under the stock shock bucket.

Hope you guys can help.

Thanks.
PM'd