Notices

fabtech vs fox/king suspension

Old 05-09-2013, 03:47 PM   #1
AirForceTacoma08 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: 2 MXS
Name: Adan
AirForceTacoma08's Tacoma Gallery
fabtech vs fox/king suspension

im looking in to getting a 3in lift im seeing that these are the most popular when it comes to baja type suspension (which is what i want). Just curious as to which one is better im really not worried about price i cant handle the price. i want to know which is better from the guys that have these suspension.
thnx in advance for the advice!
Old 05-23-2013, 03:20 PM   #2
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Suspension suggestions

I would stick to Fox, or King out of your options you gave.