Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

ICON Extended Travel 2nd Gen Coil Overs

Old 05-17-2013, 09:36 AM   #1
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
ICON Extended Travel 2nd Gen Coil Overs

As most of you know, Icon had a price increase on the 15th and all coil overs went up in price..
I have THREE sets of front extended travel 5-8635 coil overs in stock that I can sell at the old pricing! I can even offer the TW discount on top of the old price

I only have these THREE sets at this price.. so jump on it
In stock and will ship the same day.

Call me at the shop, or shoot me a pm
888-973-6967
Micah
Attached Thumbnails
ICON Extended Travel 2nd Gen Coil Overs-5-8635.jpg  
Old 05-23-2013, 01:20 PM   #2
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Only one set left!
Old 08-16-2013, 02:52 PM   #3
DESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DESRTRNNR's Tacoma Gallery
did i get this last set?
Old 08-16-2013, 03:57 PM   #4
Downsouth Motorsport

This is an old thread! you got a better deal
Old 09-29-2013, 09:39 PM   #5
Crunchy Taco
blacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
blacktaco21's Tacoma Gallery
Can you pm me price shipped to 72903 if these are still available?