Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

Thanks DSM!

Old 05-24-2013, 06:42 AM   #1
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks DSM!

Just wanted to say thanks for a great job!

Ordered some Kings and a Total Chaos UCAs. Before ordering, I had a couple of questions Micah was able to answer pretty quickly. Plus, DSM took care of a couple of basic setup steps so all I had to worry about was installation-I'm appreciative of that extra effort and for the quick answer for an install related question.

Thanks again DSM for everything!
Old 05-28-2013, 07:40 AM   #2
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
Just wanted to say thanks for a great job!

Ordered some Kings and a Total Chaos UCAs. Before ordering, I had a couple of questions Micah was able to answer pretty quickly. Plus, DSM took care of a couple of basic setup steps so all I had to worry about was installation-I'm appreciative of that extra effort and for the quick answer for an install related question.

Thanks again DSM for everything!
Glad we were able to help! You have any other questions please let me know.

Thanks