Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

LEVELING SHOCKS QUESTION ??

Old 05-30-2013, 09:28 AM   #1
SilverSprt is on a distinguished road
SilverSprt's Tacoma Gallery
LEVELING SHOCKS QUESTION ??

I have a 2013 DC with a stock rear 3 leaf pack. I am looking for the exact Bilstein 5100's and any other parts or pieces I may need to install these. I read that they do not come with stem bushings? Is that something I will need? If so which ones and where to purchase these. And something about a spacer needed? Not sure if that is true. All and any help in this matter is greatly appreciated. I just want to level out the front of the truck. Price for the 2 shocks and misc parts needed. Thanks !!
Old 05-30-2013, 09:30 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Why not just pick up the phone and call?
Old 05-31-2013, 07:18 AM   #3
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd