Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

Thanks Sonny

Old 03-28-2009, 10:27 PM   #1
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Sonny

just ordered my 5100's tonight

penciling in an install of next sunday

Old 03-28-2009, 11:01 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Best prices around!
Old 03-29-2009, 06:34 AM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
You gonna install them yourself??
Old 03-29-2009, 07:35 AM   #5
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
hissss boooo.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:37 AM   #6
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
You gonna install them yourself??
Yea, Dustin and I will get R done....
Love some company though
Old 03-29-2009, 07:37 AM   #7
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lmao!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 03-29-2009, 07:37 AM   #8

Oooppsss. I was laughing at Brian.....
Old 03-29-2009, 07:38 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
Yea, Dustin and I will get R done....
Love some company though
Let me know. Maybe I'll swing by and watch. I can throw shit at you guys while your trying to get them on.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:39 AM   #10

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oooppsss. I was laughing at Brian.....
Am I not funny enough for you? Dick!!!

Quote:
Let me know. Maybe I'll swing by and watch. I can throw shit at you guys while your trying to get them on.
Careful, might end up with a torch pointed at your face
Old 03-29-2009, 07:42 AM   #11
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
x2 if I'm free.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:44 AM   #12

Quote:
Am I not funny enough for you? Dick!!!
Meh, your kinda funny.......

Quote:
Careful, might end up with a torch pointed at your face
No problem. Im prepared for things like that:

Old 03-29-2009, 07:44 AM   #13
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
you guys can all suck it. haha

I'm going to be the only guy in the PHX crew w/o a lift.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:45 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
you guys can all suck it.

I'm going to be the only guy in the PHX crew w/o a lift.
Next time we all get pics together, I'll jack your truck up a little.

Dont worry. Tightshirts dont have one, and Coltons truck is gonna be broken soon if he keeps throwing shit under it.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:47 AM   #15
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
eh, owell.
Old 03-29-2009, 01:52 PM   #16

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
dont worry. Tightshirts dont have one, and coltons truck is gonna be broken soon if he keeps throwing shit under it.

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-27-2012, 11:20 PM   #17
Banned
relgycandy is on a distinguished road
Canadian Army: Master Gunner Delta Company, 1st Battalion, 16th Infantry Division
Name: relgycandy
relgycandy's Tacoma Gallery
thank you!