Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

King Tacoma Coil Overs W/GD Pricing

Old 09-08-2014, 09:20 AM   #1
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
King Tacoma Coil Overs W/GD Pricing

TW group deal pricing, with out the wait! Contact me if you are interested in a set of King #25001-119's for your second gen 05+ Tacoma.
I am running this special though out this week only 9/8 - 9/12 until 5pm.

If you are thinking about getting a set of coil overs for your truck, this is your deal

No waiting for a group buy, or for build times.. These are in stock and shipping the same or next day, depending on what time of day you order them!

Thanks
Micah
Attached Thumbnails
King Tacoma Coil Overs W/GD Pricing-king.jpg   King Tacoma Coil Overs W/GD Pricing-2ndgentacomaking.jpg  
Old 09-08-2014, 09:25 AM   #2
ArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud ofArcherTaco has much to be proud of
Name: Riley
ArcherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
What can we do if I'm looking at the extended length Kings and UCA's?
Old 09-08-2014, 10:12 AM   #3
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcherTaco View Post
What can we do if I'm looking at the extended length Kings and UCA's?
You can shoot me a PM
Old 09-08-2014, 03:01 PM   #4
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Mechanic/Security
Name: Luis
romeo's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 3in lift on my truck and want to keep it that way, what options do I have?
Old 09-10-2014, 12:34 PM   #5
You don't win friends with salad.
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd
Old 09-10-2014, 12:46 PM   #6
dctamcoa is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
dctamcoa's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd