Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

= =>Biggest "THANKS" to SONNY & Kings Suspension!<= =

Old 11-26-2009, 11:29 AM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
= =>Biggest "THANKS" to SONNY & Kings Suspension!<= =

I just want to share a huge Thanks to SONNY as he really took care of me.

I will have to say Downsouth Motorsports (Sonny) has one of the best customer services I've ever experienced. Sonny is always willing to help and answer any/all concerns I had. He made my KINGS rebuild very simple and went out of the way on them.

I got them back and he showed proof of a rebuild. He included all the old seals and parts he changed. I didn't expect that at all and it was like the icing on the cake.

I encountered an issue during install and simply got stuck. So I contacted Sonny and he made a call to Brian @ Kings. I drove down there the next morning and they took care of me right away. Brian and all the guys there were mad chill and helpful. I can't say the same about a few other off-road places I've visited in the past. Brian hooked me up @ no charge. I even tried to pay him and he wouldn't take anything. He just wanted me to enjoy them.

Special "Thanks" to the girl @ the front desk. Thanks for the hook up.

HUGE THANKS to SONNY!!!

HUGE THANKS TO NOE (05Prerunner) & ANDRE(WhatthePho) !!

Many Thanks to Brian

Old 11-26-2009, 11:53 AM   #2
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Throw some more photos up Ray. Glad you guys were able to get that spanner wrench from King. 09 Tails look good with your Rad Red too!