1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

= =>Biggest "THANKS" to SONNY & Kings Suspension!<= =

Discussion in 'Downsouth Motorsports' started by RAD, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Nov 26, 2009 at 11:29 AM
    RAD

RAD [OP] Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    I just want to share a huge Thanks to SONNY as he really took care of me.

I will have to say Downsouth Motorsports (Sonny) has one of the best customer services I've ever experienced. Sonny is always willing to help and answer any/all concerns I had. He made my KINGS rebuild very simple and went out of the way on them.

I got them back and he showed proof of a rebuild. He included all the old seals and parts he changed. I didn't expect that at all and it was like the icing on the cake.

I encountered an issue during install and simply got stuck. So I contacted Sonny and he made a call to Brian @ Kings. I drove down there the next morning and they took care of me right away. Brian and all the guys there were mad chill and helpful. I can't say the same about a few other off-road places I've visited in the past. Brian hooked me up @ no charge. I even tried to pay him and he wouldn't take anything. He just wanted me to enjoy them.

Special "Thanks" to the girl @ the front desk. Thanks for the hook up.;)

HUGE THANKS to SONNY!!!

HUGE THANKS TO NOE (05Prerunner) & ANDRE(WhatthePho) !!

Many Thanks to Brian

2. Nov 26, 2009 at 11:53 AM
    1BlkT

1BlkT Mod'n on a Budget

Member:
    First Name:
    Ty
    Vehicle:
    2006 Black Sport Double Cab
    Allied 4'' Spindles, Sway A Way 2.5 Coilovers, Donahoe Remote Reservoir Shocks w/ Deaver 11Pack Leafs, Goodyear Duratrac 285's, Pro Comp Series 8128, Recessed Grill w/Hella 500's behind, Tint, Black TRD Skid Plate, Debadged, Tailgate Hose Clamp, Weathertech Mats, Aero Turbine 2525XL Exhaust, Volant Intake, RETRO'D Headlights by Yosh2000
    Throw some more photos up Ray. Glad you guys were able to get that spanner wrench from King. 09 Tails look good with your Rad Red too!

To Top