Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

5100's back in stock!

Old 05-27-2010, 01:29 AM   #21
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
We got word this week, that the rears aren't expected until sometime in mid-late July. Sorry for the bad news.....
Old 05-27-2010, 01:46 AM   #22
ratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ratrod's Tacoma Gallery
Are you kidding. I ordered some with another company about a week ago and they are on backorder! If I would have only waited 1 more week! And great price! Bummed.
Old 05-27-2010, 08:54 AM   #23
28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
28Gauge's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
We got word this week, that the rears aren't expected until sometime in mid-late July. Sorry for the bad news.....
Sounds like Bilstein could make a lot more money if they could ramp up production. I was hoping, like many others, to get a full set of 5100's soon. Looks like it won't be happening for awhile.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:28 AM   #25
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Good Morning,

You caught heading out the door to go to King,
We are holding off the whole price increase deal for as long as we can.
I am not one to bullied by bigger company's and no offense but I sure am not going to have someone tell me what I can and can not do, that's just crazy.
Anyway..When you buy the fronts and rears at one time, it is less expensive for you guys and gals (Politically correct) then if you were to buy the fronts now and the rears later.

What I am working on is a way to make it all work out for some of you who need the fronts and will wait for the rears to come in and we can ship them later or at least get the pricing as close as possible so it works out to be almost the same if that makes sense.

Marco and I will keep all of you posted..

Thank you to everyone out there for your business and we appreciate it very much.Also did I mention we are carrying ICON now and Radflo?

Let us know if you have any questions and we are always here to help..

Have a safe long weekend..

Sonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28Gauge View Post
Just pulled the trigger on some 5100 fronts from Sonny. I figured that I should get them while available and before the price increases.

Sonny, when the rear 5100's come in, do you know if they will have the price increase on them?
Old 05-28-2010, 08:34 AM   #26
28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed28Gauge is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
28Gauge's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
Good Morning,

You caught heading out the door to go to King,
We are holding off the whole price increase deal for as long as we can.
I am not one to bullied by bigger company's and no offense but I sure am not going to have someone tell me what I can and can not do, that's just crazy.
Anyway..When you buy the fronts and rears at one time, it is less expensive for you guys and gals (Politically correct) then if you were to buy the fronts now and the rears later.

What I am working on is a way to make it all work out for some of you who need the fronts and will wait for the rears to come in and we can ship them later or at least get the pricing as close as possible so it works out to be almost the same if that makes sense.

Marco and I will keep all of you posted..

Thank you to everyone out there for your business and we appreciate it very much.Also did I mention we are carrying ICON now and Radflo?

Let us know if you have any questions and we are always here to help..

Have a safe long weekend..

Sonny
Sounds like a great idea! Thanks Sonny!