Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

DSM Bilstein 5100 2nd Gen Series Shocks Update

Old 07-16-2010, 01:03 PM   #21
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Is the shipment for mid-late july already in? Did i miss it? The website says out of stock
Old 07-16-2010, 01:19 PM   #22
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post
Is the shipment for mid-late july already in? Did i miss it? The website says out of stock
Yes. We sold out of the rears immediately, but we have a few fronts left.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:41 PM   #23
Return to the 36 Chambers
JB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud of
Name: Jeff
JB3CK24's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine... quick shipping (although it helps to be in SD already, hahaha) Thank you!
Old 07-16-2010, 06:44 PM   #24
silverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
silverback's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that was fast. I thought I had some time but hell no. Can I just pay now and then when they come in I will get surprised like the others. Evidently im to slow.
Old 07-16-2010, 06:46 PM   #25
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Silverback:
This is Sonny, Call me on Monday morning..
I just got off the phone with RCD and I maybe able to grab a few rears on Tuesday and get you handled...
1-888-973-6967 ext. # 5
Have a Good weekend,
Sonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback View Post
Damn that was fast. I thought I had some time but hell no. Can I just pay now and then when they come in I will get surprised like the others. Evidently im to slow.
Old 07-16-2010, 09:36 PM   #26
D
DavidT will become famous soon enough

DavidT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
Silverback:
This is Sonny, Call me on Monday morning..
I just got off the phone with RCD and I maybe able to grab a few rears on Tuesday and get you handled...
1-888-973-6967 ext. # 5
Have a Good weekend,
Sonny

you think you can squeeze me in a whole set too? thanks
Old 07-17-2010, 07:40 AM   #27
Downsouth Motorsport

Good Morning,

Call me on Monday in the am....
1-888-973-6967 ext. # 5
Thanks and I think I can get you handled..
Sonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidT View Post
you think you can squeeze me in a whole set too? thanks
Old 07-17-2010, 01:58 PM   #28
silverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
silverback's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Uh oh, sonny is grabbing rears? U better get one helluva discount for the grab assin.

lmao. Will do Sonny. Thank you.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:00 PM   #29
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Any word when the next batch of rears will be in stock?
Old 07-20-2010, 02:01 PM   #30
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Any word when the next batch of rears will be in stock?
x2
Old 07-20-2010, 02:10 PM   #31
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post
x2
Call em now! Their driver just left to pick some rears up and I just placed my order for 4.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:14 PM   #32
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
^^ok thanks bro!!
Old 07-20-2010, 05:34 PM   #35
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by articcs22 View Post
Im looking to get a front set...is there any in stock?
Yes! Call em before they sell out!
Old 07-20-2010, 05:44 PM   #36
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
What is the part number for the 2010 4 Runner Bilstein 5100 front shocks? Have you guys dialed in the valving on the new 4-Runners?

Im not looking for front and rear just the front.

Thanks
Matt
Old 07-21-2010, 07:13 PM   #37
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06HAOLE View Post
What is the part number for the 2010 4 Runner Bilstein 5100 front shocks? Have you guys dialed in the valving on the new 4-Runners?

Im not looking for front and rear just the front.

Thanks
Matt
I don't think they have updated for 2010 yet. We'll look into it tomorrow for you and let you know.

Thanks!
Old 07-21-2010, 07:16 PM   #38
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by articcs22 View Post
Im looking to get a front set...is there any in stock?
Sorry Chris,
I didn't see your post yesterday. We are now sold out....

As usual, if you still need shocks, subscribe to this thread and as soon as we get any, we'll be in here letting everyone know.

Thanks to everyone for their continued support!!

Marco & Sonny
Old 07-22-2010, 07:20 PM   #39
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
I received my 5100's today, less than 48 hours from purchase to delivery, I love it! Where can I find torque specs for these? Front and rear? Thanks again!
Old 07-23-2010, 12:37 AM   #40
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Im waiting for my money

Cant wait till more come in!!