Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Downsouth Motorsports (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/downsouth-motorsports/)
-   -   DSM Bilstein 5100 2nd Gen Series Shocks Update (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/downsouth-motorsports/96186-dsm-bilstein-5100-2nd-gen-series-shocks-update.html)

Downsouth Motorsports 06-03-2010 11:10 PM

DSM Bilstein 5100 2nd Gen Series Shocks Update

Good evening TW,

I just wanted to come in and post the latest update for the 05-10 Bilstein 5100 shocks. We are currently out of stock, as most of you know.

We are being told to expect the next batch sometime in mid-late May, and pricing will remain the same. We will keep you guys & gals updated if we get anymore info between now and then.

As always please feel free to send us a PM for any questions you may have; or if you need a quote.

Thank you for the continued support!

Downsouth Motorsports

Kernel 06-08-2010 10:41 AM

For those of us that missed out on the rears, any thoughts on how we'll be able to order just those? I don't see a separate listing for them.

Downsouth Motorsports 06-08-2010 01:37 PM

Once the we get shocks in, we'll just have you call us and we can get all your info over the phone, for just rear shocks.

Thanks!

Downsouth Motorsports 06-16-2010 08:05 PM

Hello everyone.

We were able to source a small amount of the Bilstein part# BE5-C475-HO shocks along with a few rears. This is not our big stock order that we're expecting, but a few sets to offer up. Once these are gone, we're back to the late July ETA.

The Discount codes will stay the same:

Fronts Only: BIL0509-1

Front and Rear Shock Set: BIL0509

Remember you will need to register on the site first, before you place your order and then you can use the code..

The 'Promo Code' box appears in the cart screen, directly above the Sub-total.

We will post them as available on the site tonight, so you will be able to order online. We are currently a bit short handed on staff, so ordering online is best. We may not be able to get to all the phone calls right away.

Thank you, and good luck!!

Marco & Sonny.

Andrew H 06-16-2010 08:17 PM

PAyment sent via paypal for my front billy5100s!

Downsouth Motorsports 06-18-2010 02:42 PM

Good afternoon everyone! Just wanted to post the latest update for everyone. The ETAs that we have been getting, are not very accurate at all. So here is the latest info we have:

We are picking up 20 sets of fronts early next week, along with (hopefully) enough rears. The July ETA that we had, is no longer relevant. After this batch, they cannot say when we will have more.

Discount codes and other info are in post #4.

Thank you to everyone, for your patience as always. Please PM or call us with any questions you may have.

Have a great weekend!

Andrew H 06-18-2010 03:02 PM

Lucky me! Got my fronts shipped yesterday!

BUMP for a company with great customer service!

dgr540 06-29-2010 08:39 AM

any updates?

Downsouth Motorsports 06-29-2010 08:45 AM

Good Morning,

Spoke to RCD yesterday and it looks like it will be around the middle of July
when we see the next batch.We will post them as available the night before we get them on our site and let everyone on the forum board the night before as well..

Thank you for all of your support and enjoy the 4th..

Sonny

Quote:

Originally Posted by dgr540 (Post 1917456)
any updates?

Downsouth Motorsports 07-14-2010 10:03 PM

Good evening/morning,

There is good and bad news.

The Good: We are picking up a pallet of 5100s from RCD Thursday morning. We have posted them as available on the site for you to place your orders. Forum member pricing and discounts codes are the same as before. (See below)

The Bad: Unfortunately we are getting more fronts than rears. So the sets of '4' will sell out relatively quickly. We will be working hard to get some more rears as soon as we can. And we will keep you all informed here on TW.

Discount Codes:

Remember you will need to register on the site first, before you place your order and then you can use the code..

As always, feel free to PM or call us with any questions or concerns....

Thanks everyone for your patience!

Take care,
Marco & Sonny.

JB3CK24 07-15-2010 01:18 AM

Woo hoo... been waiting for this. Ordered my set of 4. Thanks! :D

yota05 07-15-2010 08:22 AM

Just ordered my set of 4. Well worth the wait. Thanks downsouth motorsports.

Downsouth Motorsports 07-15-2010 09:01 AM

Discount Codes

Quote:

Originally Posted by yota05 (Post 1967249)

Thank you to everyone who has placed their orders! We hope to get them out this afternoon for you.

We have received a couple of emails and calls asking what the discount codes are. So for those who missed it, here they are again:

Discount Codes:

Thank you,
Downsouth Motorsports

AbqTRD2010 07-15-2010 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yota05 (Post 1967249)

I completely agree. I just placed an order for the set of 4 myself. I struggled to wait but definately worth it.. Thanks Downsouth Motorsports.

Now I just have to decide tire size and what I want to set the fronts to.

dgr540 07-15-2010 10:24 AM

Received my four last night!!!!

Rusty White Taco 07-15-2010 11:04 AM

Sonny and Marco: Is this only for the 2nd gen Tacoma's? Your site still says "Temporarily Out of Stock" for the 1st gen... If you still don't have them for the 1st gen, do you know when you'll get them?

STEVECBR929RR 07-15-2010 11:31 AM

Just ordered the set of 4 Billies from DownSouth minutes ago, can't wait to install!

Now for tires...

Anybody know if I wil be able to fit 265/75/17 (32.65) OR 275/70/17 (32.16) with the Blistein shocks and nothing else???

***How about 285/70/17 (32.7")***????

c'mon guys, help me out!

Downsouth Motorsports 07-15-2010 01:17 PM

Good afternoon,

Well we knew we would sell out of rears fast. And we're out...

We still have fronts, and they're going fast.

Thanks to everyone who has ordered already. All the orders that were on the site, and phoned in have been processed and are shipping today!

Downsouth Motorsports 07-15-2010 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rusty White Taco (Post 1967748)
Sonny and Marco: Is this only for the 2nd gen Tacoma's? Your site still says "Temporarily Out of Stock" for the 1st gen... If you still don't have them for the 1st gen, do you know when you'll get them?

Hi Rusty,

The latest rumor on the 1st Gen 5100s was for late July. But I spoke to RCD earlier today when I was there, and he feels like it might get pushed back 'til sometime in early August.

Thanks,
Marco

Rusty White Taco 07-15-2010 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports (Post 1968287)
Hi Rusty,

The latest rumor on the 1st Gen 5100s was for late July. But I spoke to RCD earlier today when I was there, and he feels like it might get pushed back 'til sometime in early August.

Thanks,
Marco

Thanks Marco. Not quite the answer I was hoping for, but I appreciate the information nonetheless. Keep us posted please.:D