Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

Elite Off Road Sliders

Old 10-28-2010, 05:54 PM   #22
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nothinlikeayota View Post
I've got an '05 access cab and I am very interested in these bad boys. Could you pm me a quote? Also are their bolt on ones for my truck, I wont be doing any hardcore wheeling just going for the look. area code, 28117. thanks man
PMed.
Old 11-15-2010, 04:07 PM   #23
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any pics of some 1st gen sliders without the kickout??
Old 11-15-2010, 04:50 PM   #24
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
Do you have any pics of some 1st gen sliders without the kickout??
haven't built any for a 1st gen with out the kickout yet buy they will look pretty much like this with either square tube or all round, what ever you prefer
Old 11-15-2010, 05:19 PM   #25
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Cool thanks, I think like the round ones better, are they like the ones in the pic except the square is round?
Old 11-15-2010, 08:33 PM   #26
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
Cool thanks, I think like the round ones better, are they like the ones in the pic except the square is round?
Yep thats exactly what they'll be
Old 11-22-2010, 05:02 PM   #27
The ? is
Dbl Taco is on a distinguished road

Dbl Taco's Tacoma Gallery
u got any pics of your product on a 2nd gen double cab?
Old 11-22-2010, 05:15 PM   #28
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbl Taco View Post
x2, interested here, shipping to 07843

bolt ons...nothing is that serious here in nj
Old 11-22-2010, 07:21 PM   #29
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbl Taco View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post

my brother's got an 05 double cab and i'll be home in 3 weeks and can build a set and post pics!

are you guys interested in square with tube or all tube?
Old 11-23-2010, 02:59 AM   #30
The ? is
Dbl Taco is on a distinguished road

Dbl Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
my brother's got an 05 double cab and i'll be home in 3 weeks and can build a set and post pics!

are you guys interested in square with tube or all tube?
Not sure what the diff is in the two.
Old 11-23-2010, 03:46 AM   #31
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
I like the hybrid. Price for 1st gen dcab to 27976 weld on raw
Old 11-24-2010, 09:04 PM   #32
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

hey so shipping is going to be pretty cheap, i didn't get exact quotes but i can figure them out once you are sure to order, i will be getting 25% off what ever they quote me online through ups. a set to florida from oregon would only be 68$

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
I like the hybrid. Price for 1st gen dcab to 27976 weld on raw
for the hybrid i'll do them for 270$ they are pretty easy to build
Old 11-30-2010, 08:34 PM   #33
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Quote:
haven't built any for a 1st gen with out the kickout yet buy they will look pretty much like this with either square tube or all round, what ever you prefer
Which way do those mount like as far as which end is the front of the truck?
Old 11-30-2010, 09:06 PM   #34
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
Which way do those mount like as far as which end is the front of the truck?
those are a second gen style, on 1st gen the legs would be equally spaced and it wouldn't matter which way was in front
Old 12-08-2010, 12:33 PM   #35
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
stickers to who ever wants one, PM me your address
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/eli...ad-decals.html
Old 12-08-2010, 12:57 PM   #36
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
hey so shipping is going to be pretty cheap, i didn't get exact quotes but i can figure them out once you are sure to order, i will be getting 25% off what ever they quote me online through ups. a set to florida from oregon would only be 68$

for the hybrid i'll do them for 270$ they are pretty easy to build

are they mailed in pieces or welded and ready to be bolted on. and is the hybrid the cheapest way out onthese...also, that pic of the 3nd gen coming along?

thanks
Old 12-08-2010, 01:03 PM   #37
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
are they mailed in pieces or welded and ready to be bolted on. and is the hybrid the cheapest way out onthese...also, that pic of the 3nd gen coming along?

thanks
at the moment these are all weld on, i'll have access to my brothers 05 for the next 3 weeks so i'll look into making a bolt on set.

and yes the hybrid is the cheapest because they are so easy to build. its about the same cost in material except it only takes a few hours to build. i have no idea why others charge almost $400 to build the hybrids when they take a 1/4 of the time to build.

and when you say 3nd are you meaning 2nd gen . I'm building some for my brother next week so I'll have a pic up then for you.
Old 12-08-2010, 02:05 PM   #38
Banned
bolt ons would be cheaper, yes?
Old 12-08-2010, 02:26 PM   #39
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
bolt ons would be cheaper, yes?
bolt ons require quite a bit more work so they'd actually cost more
Old 12-08-2010, 02:32 PM   #40
Banned
but not for the holidays right.