LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

Elite Off Road Sliders

Old 12-08-2010, 03:50 PM   #41
SR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
SR54x4's Tacoma Gallery
which is stronger the full round or hybrid? and they come with the gussets?
Old 12-08-2010, 05:38 PM   #42
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
but not for the holidays right.
haha we'll see, i need to look at how much work difference bolt ons will take
Old 12-08-2010, 05:39 PM   #43
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR54x4 View Post
which is stronger the full round or hybrid? and they come with the gussets?
the hybrid is square tube so it's going to be stronger, and they both come with frame plates and gussets
Old 12-08-2010, 05:47 PM   #44
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
any plans in the future for a 1st gen rear bumper
Old 12-08-2010, 05:52 PM   #45
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
any plans in the future for a 1st gen rear bumper
i was going to have it done this week if my cnc guy got the parts cut out but he got really busy with other stuff so it didn't happen. i'm taking the main frame plates home with me and i'll be trying to put somthing together over the next few weeks, i've got a design all drawn up on my computer but i just need to find time to cut it all out and put it together. defenetly soon!
Old 12-08-2010, 06:10 PM   #46
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
i was going to have it done this week if my cnc guy got the parts cut out but he got really busy with other stuff so it didn't happen. i'm taking the main frame plates home with me and i'll be trying to put somthing together over the next few weeks, i've got a design all drawn up on my computer but i just need to find time to cut it all out and put it together. defenetly soon!
cool deal let me know when you got something mocked for a peep. liking the front bumper so far and def thinkin bout the hybrid sliders. so with that being said i might be workin on a complete bundle package front to rear
Old 12-08-2010, 06:43 PM   #47
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
cool deal let me know when you got something mocked for a peep. liking the front bumper so far and def thinkin bout the hybrid sliders. so with that being said i might be workin on a complete bundle package front to rear
alright i can probably give you a discount of some sort for a package deal
Old 12-09-2010, 05:21 AM   #48

Quote:
alright i can probably give you a discount of some sort for a package deal
Right on. Ill shoot you a pm when the time comes
Old 12-09-2010, 07:33 AM   #49
NicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud of
Name: Nic
NicP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
at the moment these are all weld on, i'll have access to my brothers 05 for the next 3 weeks so i'll look into making a bolt on set.

and yes the hybrid is the cheapest because they are so easy to build. its about the same cost in material except it only takes a few hours to build. i have no idea why others charge almost $400 to build the hybrids when they take a 1/4 of the time to build.

and when you say 3nd are you meaning 2nd gen . I'm building some for my brother next week so I'll have a pic up then for you.

Is your bro's 05 DC a Long bed. Id love some bolt ons/hybrids/kickout 4 my DCLB. You know what price for that?
Old 12-09-2010, 07:53 AM   #50
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicP View Post
Is your bro's 05 DC a Long bed. Id love some bolt ons/hybrids/kickout 4 my DCLB. You know what price for that?
no its the short bed, if you want to PM me i can figure somthing out for you, could probably take measurements off of a new tacoma at the dealer's
Old 12-15-2010, 12:28 AM   #51
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: don
DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
can you give me a quote for hybrid sliders for 07 dcsb shipped to 89128
Old 12-15-2010, 12:56 AM   #52
USFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Medical
Name: Jeff
USFCON's Tacoma Gallery
Can i get a quote for my 05 access cab shipped to 34609? Also, how far do they stick out from the cab? Are they worthy to be used as a step too?

Thanks
Old 12-16-2010, 09:33 PM   #53
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnoD View Post
can you give me a quote for hybrid sliders for 07 dcsb shipped to 89128
I'll PM you in a sec with the quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by USFCON View Post
Can i get a quote for my 05 access cab shipped to 34609? Also, how far do they stick out from the cab? Are they worthy to be used as a step too?

Thanks
I'll PM you too, and they can stick as far out as you'd like but i'll build them probably about 4 inches from bottom point of the cab, if you look straight down the cab line they will barely be wider than the truck, this way they work well for door ding protectors from cars. and they can work as a step if you dont have a lot of angle on them, usually mine are covered in mud or snow so i have to step on them to get over them.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:08 PM   #54
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
im also a dbl cab sb. what would price for hybrid sliders be?

thanks
Old 12-16-2010, 10:11 PM   #55
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
im also a dbl cab sb. what would price for hybrid sliders be?

thanks
flat 300 + shipping
Old 12-16-2010, 10:16 PM   #56
pontastic1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Pon
pontastic1's Tacoma Gallery
Your sliders looks good,

How much DCLB hybrid slider and shipped to 95482??
Old 12-16-2010, 10:23 PM   #57
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pontastic1 View Post
Your sliders looks good,

How much DCLB hybrid slider and shipped to 95482??
i'm doing a flat 300$ for all hybrids at the moment so the Long beds will be getting a good deal. and your not to far from me so shipping would probably be in the 20-30$ range or we could meet somewhere, if you ever go snowboarding or skiing at Mt shasta i go down there a lot.
Old 12-20-2010, 05:53 PM   #58
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: don
DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
im ready to order a set...
Old 12-20-2010, 08:45 PM   #59
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnoD View Post
im ready to order a set...
sweet, PM'ed
Old 12-20-2010, 09:01 PM   #60
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
im interested to order. any pics of them, whats lead time to send out