Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

Elite Off Road Sliders

Old 11-30-2011, 07:30 PM   #161
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Tim,

Did you by chance drop the sliders off yet for shipping?
Going to ship out tomorrow and might make it there on Friday.
Old 11-30-2011, 09:33 PM   #162
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
Going to ship out tomorrow and might make it there on Friday.
Awesome. So they will just call when they are at the store?
Old 11-30-2011, 11:30 PM   #163
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Awesome. So they will just call when they are at the store?
yep exactly, or i'll let you know if i hear from them first
Old 11-30-2011, 11:50 PM   #164
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yep exactly, or i'll let you know if i hear from them first
Awesome
Old 12-17-2011, 12:46 AM   #165
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by supremetaco2 View Post
^^ nice, hey tim any update on the all around square tubing sliders?
Quote:
i ordered the square tube bending die so we'll see how well it bends the square tube and i'll keep yu posted
Did this ever work out Tim?? I am thinking all square tubing is what i want as my bed rack will be square. Figure it'll looks sweet with the plate bumper and future rear plate from you as well.
Old 12-21-2011, 10:31 PM   #167
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-21-2011, 11:54 PM   #168

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
No spy. DO IT. Speaking from experience you will not regret it
Old 12-22-2011, 08:30 AM   #170
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I will do it, just need some measurements for my 4Runner.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:13 PM   #171
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Bump..should have cash for some sliders..are all square tubing an option?
the square tube die that i bought ended up getting sent back, it crumpled the inside edge of the tube to much and wasn't happy with it. so right now its just hybrids or full tube unless you want sharp angles on the quare tube i can cut them to fit
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I will do it, just need some measurements for my 4Runner.
ya man, get it done!
Old 12-22-2011, 11:41 PM   #172
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
the square tube die that i bought ended up getting sent back, it crumpled the inside edge of the tube to much and wasn't happy with it. so right now its just hybrids or full tube unless you want sharp angles on the quare tube i can cut them to fit
So you would just cut them to match the same basic kick out design you have? I like yours the best
Old 05-29-2012, 09:47 PM   #174
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
got any orders w/ a kickup? would love to see your design for it.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:51 AM   #176
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent!
Old 05-24-2013, 07:10 AM   #179
TacoTuck is on a distinguished road

TacoTuck's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any bolt-on options? I don't know how to weld (yet). I'd rather just get some sliders that I can bolt on and go.

Let me know, thanks!
Old 06-20-2013, 08:41 AM   #180
Wickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant future
Name: Mark
Wickedwagens's Tacoma Gallery
I am planning on ordering some hybrid sliders. What is the current wait time? Can I just place my order through the website. Is it possible to upgrade the outer tubing to DOM? What would be the extra cost? DCLB

Thanks,
Mark