Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

Elite Off Road Receiver Hitch Guard

Old 11-09-2010, 10:17 PM   #21
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
leaving my house for the night so i wont be by a computer, been getting lots of PM's so i'll get back to everyone else that PM's me tonight early tomorrow morning.

i'm glad that a lot of you are interested in this, you'll be pleased when you get it
Old 11-11-2010, 12:34 PM   #22
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 11-11-2010, 01:49 PM   #23
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
PM'd
got it!
Old 11-11-2010, 06:00 PM   #24
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
crappy cell phone picture but i got 5 of them done tonight and will finish everyone else's this weekend and have them shipped monday.

Old 11-12-2010, 03:44 AM   #26
If you want it bad, you usually get it bad!
Mark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LCDR Mustang (Ret) - 30 yrs - Submarine and Target Service
Name: Mark
Mark C.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
crappy cell phone picture but i got 5 of them done tonight and will finish everyone else's this weekend and have them shipped monday.

Supah!
Old 11-12-2010, 04:54 PM   #27
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
6 of them ready to ship, going to finish the rest this weekend!
Old 11-17-2010, 01:55 PM   #29
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
what carrier did you use to ship?
going USPS now
Old 11-17-2010, 05:45 PM   #30
stockplus is on a distinguished road
Name: L.J.
stockplus's Tacoma Gallery
Aww man, nobody was home to accept delivery of my hitch guard! Looks like I'll be picking it up at the post office tomorrow!
Old 11-17-2010, 05:56 PM   #31
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stockplus View Post
Aww man, nobody was home to accept delivery of my hitch guard! Looks like I'll be picking it up at the post office tomorrow!
shitty deal man at least you know you'll have it tomorrow
Old 11-17-2010, 10:10 PM   #32
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
i'm hoping the mail guy just drops it off, i don't want to deal with the post office...
Old 11-17-2010, 11:09 PM   #33
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
i'm hoping the mail guy just drops it off, i don't want to deal with the post office...
ya i dread going in there everytime i ship stuff
Old 11-18-2010, 02:00 PM   #34
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
That's a great idea. If I wasn't running an AP rear bumper already I'd be all over that.
Old 11-18-2010, 02:26 PM   #36
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
got it, no post office visit necessary. looks good, gonna paint it now and use it this weekend at Shiloh Ridge
Old 11-18-2010, 04:11 PM   #37
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Got it!

Good to know that if I ever need to:
A) knock over a armored car
B) bust some one out of a mexican prison
or C) storm a medivel castle
I now have a battering ram that I can do it with!

In other words the thing is bad@ss and very heavy duty. Love it! Feel sorry for anyone who might be a little late on the brakes and bump this thing.

Now I will have to put my hitch back on since I took it off to keep it from scraping last month at the off road park.

Thanks Tim!!!!!
Old 11-18-2010, 04:23 PM   #38
03coma is a name known to all03coma is a name known to all03coma is a name known to all03coma is a name known to all03coma is a name known to all03coma is a name known to all

03coma's Tacoma Gallery
Timicha can you make one out of stainless steel?
Old 11-18-2010, 04:44 PM   #39
rwcfrank is a jewel in the roughrwcfrank is a jewel in the roughrwcfrank is a jewel in the rough
rwcfrank's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine today and being an ex metal fabricator I can attest to the high quality and superior craftsmanship. Very nice part, I cant wait to back into something soft, like a Honda!
Old 11-18-2010, 05:08 PM   #40
RCL will become famous soon enoughRCL will become famous soon enough

Army:
Name: Bob
RCL's Tacoma Gallery
Tim-sent you a pm.
Many thanks