Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

Elite Off Road Receiver Hitch Guard

Old 11-29-2010, 01:13 PM   #61
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark C. View Post
Installed Reese Hitch with Standard ole Reese Cover.

New Elite Hitch Cover installed after painting flat Black with 3 coats of flat clear coat.
looks good, i'll need to send you an Elite sticker to slap on the face of that thing
Old 11-29-2010, 01:55 PM   #62
If you want it bad, you usually get it bad!
Mark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LCDR Mustang (Ret) - 30 yrs - Submarine and Target Service
Name: Mark
Mark C.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
looks good, i'll need to send you an Elite sticker to slap on the face of that thing

Super! I'll take it! I was thinking about possibly adding a brake light LED set on it. Will be experimenting to see what might work and look good too.

Thanks Tim!
Old 11-29-2010, 04:28 PM   #63
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark C. View Post
Super! I'll take it! I was thinking about possibly adding a brake light LED set on it. Will be experimenting to see what might work and look good too.

Thanks Tim!
no problem, i'll get one to you as soon as they are printed, still waiting for them to call me
Old 12-03-2010, 01:32 PM   #64
I like ze best!
Rhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rhino8541's Tacoma Gallery
What do the stickers look like? Never mind, found your decal thread ha, if you wanna toss one in I'm game, but if its too late, don't worry about it.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:08 PM   #65
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino8541 View Post
What do the stickers look like? Never mind, found your decal thread ha, if you wanna toss one in I'm game, but if its too late, don't worry about it.
i picked them up today, i'll post a pic of the decal on my back window sometime this weekend or maybe tonight if i get time. i already mailed your guard but if you'd like one i can just mail you one. do you want a rear window sticker or one to stick on your hitch guard. the window stickers are 8" long and the hitch guard ones are only 6" so they'll fit on the face of it.
Old 12-04-2010, 06:49 AM   #66
I like ze best!
Rhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If its not going to cost you extra I'll take a hitch one, but if it's money out of your pocket don't worry about it, not a big deal. Thanks though!
Old 12-04-2010, 06:49 PM   #67
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If its not going to cost you extra I'll take a hitch one, but if it's money out of your pocket don't worry about it, not a big deal. Thanks though!
not a problem i'll get one sent out to yu!
Old 12-04-2010, 07:28 PM   #68
I like ze best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
not a problem i'll get one sent out to yu!
Cool, got my guard today, can't wait to get it painted and mounted!!!
Old 12-05-2010, 06:16 AM   #69
03coma is a name known to all03coma is a name known to all03coma is a name known to all03coma is a name known to all03coma is a name known to all03coma is a name known to all

03coma's Tacoma Gallery
Timacha can you get me a price for one in stainless steel?
(Polished finish)
Old 12-05-2010, 06:25 AM   #70
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Me too, I can see why it's been dubbed the battering ram. For those who have theirs installed, how far off the back bumper does your sit?
Old 12-05-2010, 06:33 AM   #71
TacoTacoTaco
Cossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cossi's Tacoma Gallery
I think I will take the last spot if its still available. May I also get a sticker for the face of it please?

I would like style two with the high lift point please.
Old 12-05-2010, 11:33 AM   #72
RCL will become famous soon enoughRCL will become famous soon enough

Army:
Name: Bob
RCL's Tacoma Gallery
Just received the guard last week and painted it yesterday. Decided to put it on the Wife's FJ. It sticks out just beyond the spare tire mount and may prevent someone hitting her spare and damaging the rear door.
Many thanks
Old 12-05-2010, 02:42 PM   #73
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03coma View Post
Timacha can you get me a price for one in stainless steel?
(Polished finish)
i was talking to my cnc guy about this and he said the difference in price will be quite a bit and he said the polished would end up getting scratched very easily even just from dust being washed off it or anything. PM me if you want to talk about it more and maybe figure somthing out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cossi View Post
I think I will take the last spot if its still available. May I also get a sticker for the face of it please?

I would like style two with the high lift point please.
ya you got the last spot and i'll get a sticker sent with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCL View Post
Just received the guard last week and painted it yesterday. Decided to put it on the Wife's FJ. It sticks out just beyond the spare tire mount and may prevent someone hitting her spare and damaging the rear door.
Many thanks
sounds good man! thanks for testing it on an FJ
Old 12-06-2010, 02:59 AM   #74
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
just saw mine last night (was out of town all weekend). it is definitely beefy. hope to paint and install soon.
Old 12-06-2010, 10:09 AM   #75
TacoTacoTaco
Cossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cossi's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent. Any idea when the next batch will ship?
Old 12-06-2010, 12:03 PM   #76
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
just saw mine last night (was out of town all weekend). it is definitely beefy. hope to paint and install soon.
sweet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cossi View Post
Payment sent. Any idea when the next batch will ship?
i'm sending out 2 today and was going to get the others out tomorrow but i just talked to my cnc shop and the water jet is having problems and wont cut. so if he gets it fixed today then they'll ship tomorrow but if it can't cut then they'll be shipped as soon as the jet gets fixed.
Old 12-06-2010, 02:03 PM   #77
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a style 1 for sale with a custom cut-out on the face of it. i wont be doing this cut-out anymore, it was just for fun but figured i could sell 1 with out getting in trouble.
-$60 shipped-

Old 12-06-2010, 03:58 PM   #78
I like ze best!

Thats awesome!
Old 12-06-2010, 08:22 PM   #79
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thats awesome!
thanks
Old 12-06-2010, 10:37 PM   #80
Mudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
That thing looks beefy! Plan to receive an order from me next week.
great looking product.