LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

Elite Off Road Receiver Hitch Guard

Old 02-27-2011, 02:24 PM   #101
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireforeffect View Post
nice
Old 04-30-2011, 08:38 PM   #102
N8C will become famous soon enough
N8C's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
I've got a style 1 for sale with a custom cut-out on the face of it. i wont be doing this cut-out anymore, it was just for fun but figured i could sell 1 with out getting in trouble.
-$60 shipped-

You still have this??
Old 04-30-2011, 10:21 PM   #103
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by N8C View Post
You still have this??
yep its sitting in my shop, PM me if you want it
Old 05-25-2011, 06:24 PM   #104
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Thread revival ... Cuz ^^^ that's bad ass .. All tho my unkles Titan wasn't very fond of it