Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

Elite Off Road Receiver Hitch Guard

Old 11-09-2010, 04:49 PM   #1
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Elite Off Road Receiver Hitch Guard

For sale: “Receiver Hitch Guard”

These will fit any truck with a 2" receiver hitch, and should fit all Tacoma's unless you have an aftermarket hitch of a different size.

--These work great in protecting your receiver Hitch and your bumper. if you've ever gone up something that was pretty steep you've probably had the problem of digging your receiver hitch in the ground or even dragging your bumper. with this Receiver hitch Guard, you should hit the skid plate before anything else, saving your self damage to your receiver or rear bumper.

--Style 2 works great for doing all the stuff above ^^ and as a point to high-lift off. just insert your high-lift into the slot and lift away, the slot holds your high-lift on both sides and holds it from sliding in/out or side to side.

Installation:
Stick this in your receiver hitch, insert your hitch pin through the hole and you are ready to go!

PRICE INFORMATION

Receiver Guard (Style 1)
$35 – Will receive the guard with no high-lift point
will come Primered unless specified that you want it bare metal.
no extra fee for Primer
(painted black in picture)

Receiver Guard + High-lift point (Style 2)
$39 - Will receive the Guard with a notch for using a high-lift off of it.
will come Primered unless specified that you want it bare metal.
no extra fee for Primer

(Painted black in photo)

Shipping
These will be shipped by USPS in flat rate boxes and will be $11 for everyone.
Local Pickup is fine. If we'll be at the same meet i can also bring them to you then.

About my Product

These are made from 3/16 steel, all are cut out by a CNC water jet and then bent to shape.
Requires a 5/8" hitch pen which is standard for receivers in Tacoma's. These are VERY strong!

How To Order
To order PM saying you want one.
please include:
1. Your Name
2. Which style you want (1 or 2)
3. How you want the finish (black, primer, or bare metal)
4. address you want sent to if different from Pay-pal
5. your PayPal account name/e-mail and i will send you the bill.
-I wont build it until I've received payment-
- if you want it painted black add 5$ to your price, also tell me when you PM me
-if you need a hitch pin please let me know and add 5$ to your price-

Payment
Will be made through PayPAL unless local and can pay by cash

Liability
By paying you are agreeing that I am not liable for damage or harm caused to anything when using this product.

Replacement
In the event that you are able to break or bend one of these (very doubtful ) you can send me a picture of the damaged one (i may request it back) and then i will send you a new one. cost of shipping is up to you.

Additional Information and pictures/videos
If you want anything changed on yours please feel free to PM me with your questions and i would be happy to help. I've tried to include all the information i can but if anything else comes along i will edit this post.
If you have another size receiver for Dodge/Chevy/Ford/etc. feel free to PM me with the different size receiver and those can be made also.

I look forward to earning everyone's business that I can, I assure everyone will be more than satisfied with my products.

Will post Photo's of this in use next time I'm out off roading!
Old 11-09-2010, 04:49 PM   #2
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
List of people ordering
Name will be red after payment is received
Name will be Blue when yours has been shipped!

free one. Tinker Troy
1. Mark C. (S2)
2. bakerla (S2 bare)
3. Tacodog (S2)
4. stockplus (S2)
5. rwcfrank (S2)
Metallikatz3 (S2)
7. Rhino8541 (S2)
8. chadleeper (S1 bare)

9. TheTaCoULuV2Hate (S2 CT)
10. Pugga (S2)
11. jhodge83 (S2)
RCL (S2)
theFerg (S2 & B)
14. Cossi (S2)
15. killergasser (S2 & B)
16. Christopher email (S2 + shackle point)
17. Mudman (S2 +shackle point)

18. koa (S1 & B)
19. Robert H. (S2 Email)
20. Steven y (S2 Email)

Waiting For Payment
Old 11-09-2010, 04:53 PM   #3
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Oh and i have my prototype that i built and would like to give it away! so first person to PM me gets it for FREE, just cost of shipping

this is Gone! Tinker Troy got it!
Old 11-09-2010, 04:59 PM   #5
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
Great idea! Never seen one of them yet and I know plenty of people who could use one.
x2

you know, this could be a good xmas exhange present... hmmm
Old 11-09-2010, 05:02 PM   #6
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rraether View Post
pm sent
got it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
Great idea! Never seen one of them yet and I know plenty of people who could use one.
ya figured i'd rather damage a little piece like this than my rear bumper or receiver, shitty part is my bumper is already scratched to hell from the crap this thing would have saved it from. but oh wel gave me a good idea and now its time for a rear bumper!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
x2

you know, this could be a good xmas exhange present... hmmm
haha ya you won it.. Congrats!
Old 11-09-2010, 05:03 PM   #8
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-09-2010, 05:07 PM   #10
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark C. View Post
Damn! PM button is faulty!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha keep your eye out and maybe i'll do it again soon. it was kind of fun to see how fast people would see it.
maybe i'll give a free one away once a month or something at random

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
Old 11-09-2010, 05:30 PM   #11
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark C. View Post
Please put me down as a buyer. (With the high-point lift)

Thanks
got it man your on the list
Old 11-09-2010, 06:01 PM   #12
clarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement: SE Mass police department
clarkie152's Tacoma Gallery
this should also protect your bumper from those people in parking lots who like to park right up on your bumper :P
Old 11-09-2010, 06:10 PM   #13
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkie152 View Post
this should also protect your bumper from those people in parking lots who like to park right up on your bumper :P
yep works for that too haha
Old 11-09-2010, 06:41 PM   #14
Metallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to behold
Metallikatz3's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd regarding one with the hi-lift slot
Old 11-09-2010, 06:58 PM   #15
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikatz3 View Post
PM'd regarding one with the hi-lift slot
Got it
Old 11-09-2010, 08:49 PM   #16
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
i'm going to have my CNC shop probably cut 5 of these out and so the 3 of you that just ordered should have them beginning of next week.
Old 11-09-2010, 09:02 PM   #17
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Once again nice work Tim now you just need to build me a back bumper so I can buy one of these to.
Old 11-09-2010, 09:31 PM   #18
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Once again nice work Tim now you just need to build me a back bumper so I can buy one of these to.
haha i'm workin on it, been tinkering with some drawings and stuff, just need to find time to build it
Old 11-09-2010, 10:07 PM   #20
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
pm'd
and your on the list #2 spot