Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

ELITE OFF-ROAD Decals

Old 01-23-2011, 12:07 AM   #42
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcampos0 View Post
Thats Legit, I actually work a a place called Elite gymnastics and my boss has been telling me to get a elite sticker for my truck im in
haha sweet
Old 02-05-2011, 12:37 PM   #43
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine in today. Thanks Tim!
Attached Thumbnails
ELITE OFF-ROAD Decals-elite.jpg  
Old 02-05-2011, 12:54 PM   #44
Tacoma808 is on a distinguished road

Name: MaRk RiNeN
Tacoma808's Tacoma Gallery
sticker

can i get a sticker
Old 02-05-2011, 02:25 PM   #45
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowDog01 View Post
Got mine in today. Thanks Tim!
sweet looks good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma808 View Post
can i get a sticker
ya just PM me your name and address to mail it to
Old 02-05-2011, 07:59 PM   #46
bivey will become famous soon enoughbivey will become famous soon enough

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
Haven't seen my decal yet either.
Old 02-05-2011, 08:14 PM   #47
2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Andrew
2KTacoPr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the decal. ill get a pic up tomorrow
Old 02-05-2011, 08:51 PM   #48
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bivey View Post
Haven't seen my decal yet either.
should get it soon just working my way through the pile of envelopes haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KTacoPr3runn3r View Post
thanks for the decal. ill get a pic up tomorrow
cool deal
Old 02-05-2011, 09:46 PM   #49
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine today, Thanks Tim!
Old 02-05-2011, 10:44 PM   #50
yamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Royce
yamaha73's Tacoma Gallery
got mine yesterday, thanks man, i gotta find a place on the truck to put it and once i do ill post a pic
Old 02-06-2011, 10:45 PM   #51
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-09-2011, 07:58 PM   #52
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the decals Tim!

Old 02-09-2011, 08:10 PM   #53
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent .. Still loving my hitch horns
Old 02-09-2011, 10:30 PM   #54
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
Thanks for the decals Tim!

awesome man post some pics when your done! i'm lovin the sticker on the helmet

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTaCoULuV2Hate View Post
Pm sent .. Still loving my hitch horns
got it and good to hear! go ahead and post some pics of it sometime
Old 02-09-2011, 10:31 PM   #55
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Tim, I want a sticker.
Old 02-09-2011, 10:33 PM   #56
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
Tim, I want a sticker.
haha you will!! i'll give you a couple so you can hand give them out to the portland folks. i realized i forgot to put one in your shackle box after i sent it out
Old 02-09-2011, 10:40 PM   #57
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
haha you will!! i'll give you a couple so you can hand give them out to the portland folks. i realized i forgot to put one in your shackle box after i sent it out

Yeah, I can do that for you!
Old 02-09-2011, 10:41 PM   #58
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
PM'ed
Old 02-09-2011, 10:44 PM   #59
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
Yeah, I can do that for you!
sweet thanks man
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01GREENTACO View Post
PM'ed
Got it! your name is on an envelop and at the bottom of the pile haha, i just get them printed and work my way through so when ever i get to your name you'll receive the sticker, thanks for your interest!
Old 02-09-2011, 10:45 PM   #60
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
No rush. Proud to rep it! (although I don't have any of your products...)