LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

ELITE OFF-ROAD Decals

Old 11-20-2010, 12:08 PM   #1
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
ELITE OFF-ROAD Decals

any one who wants a sticker can have one! just PM me your address and i'll mail one out to you. if you want more than one it will be $3 per additional sticker

so PM me if your interested!
the decal will be white lettering like this ( unless you specify you'd like another color)
Old 11-20-2010, 12:23 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
what do they look like?
Old 11-20-2010, 01:28 PM   #3
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
what do they look like?
i threw it in the main post
Old 12-08-2010, 12:21 PM   #4
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
threw a picture of the decal's up on the main post, PM me with your address for a free sticker.

also had my room mate cut out a few stencils with the CNC laser at my school so now i can tag all my pallets and pretty much anything i want, here's one of the stencils. the larger ones don't bleed through the wood as much so I'll post a pic of that later.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:32 PM   #5
phidauex is a glorious beacon of lightphidauex is a glorious beacon of lightphidauex is a glorious beacon of lightphidauex is a glorious beacon of lightphidauex is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Sam
phidauex's Tacoma Gallery
Shoot a layer of clear acrylic down on the wood first, let it dry, then shoot the stencil, and it won't bleed.

PMed you my address for a decal, too.

-Sam
Old 12-08-2010, 12:35 PM   #6
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by phidauex View Post
Shoot a layer of clear acrylic down on the wood first, let it dry, then shoot the stencil, and it won't bleed.

PMed you my address for a decal, too.

-Sam
oh i didn't think about that, i'll have to try that when i get home
Old 12-14-2010, 12:01 PM   #7
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
sending out 15 decals today
Old 12-20-2010, 04:56 PM   #8
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Thanks for the decals man!! ill post pics when i get them put on!!
Old 12-20-2010, 05:06 PM   #9
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Im in Ill rock a sticker!
Old 12-26-2010, 08:49 PM   #10
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
Thanks for the decals man!! ill post pics when i get them put on!!
no problem!
Old 01-07-2011, 09:06 PM   #11
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Got my sticker. Have to clean a spot soon and get it on. Ill send you a pic when its on! Thanks for the sticker again.
Old 01-07-2011, 09:16 PM   #12
Halo913 is on a distinguished road
Name: Adrian
Halo913's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in but my damn PM option won't work. So send it here PO Box 27807 Tucson AZ 85726. Thanks!
Old 01-07-2011, 09:25 PM   #13
The Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
The Yellow Dart's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take one. I'ma slap it on my snowboard and let everyone on the slopes know!

I take my Tacoma to Crystal Mountain about every weekend. Eventually, I can afford a bumper or something...
Old 01-08-2011, 12:58 AM   #14
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Got my sticker. Have to clean a spot soon and get it on. Ill send you a pic when its on! Thanks for the sticker again.
no problem man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo913 View Post
I'm in but my damn PM option won't work. So send it here PO Box 27807 Tucson AZ 85726. Thanks!
alright i'll get one to you when the next batch prints

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yellow Dart View Post
I'll take one. I'ma slap it on my snowboard and let everyone on the slopes know!

I take my Tacoma to Crystal Mountain about every weekend. Eventually, I can afford a bumper or something...
haha nice, how often do you go to hood? i try to make it anytime i'm up at my parents house
Old 01-08-2011, 01:12 AM   #15
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'll sport a sticker man

PM with addy sent
Old 01-08-2011, 01:18 AM   #16
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I'll sport a sticker man

PM with addy sent
got it!

Everyone who has PM'ed me about a sticker will get theirs as soon as the next batch prints out
Old 01-08-2011, 01:22 AM   #18
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Just sent my PM. Can't wait for it. Ill definatly sport it.
Old 01-08-2011, 01:30 AM   #19
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
got it!

Everyone who has PM'ed me about a sticker will get theirs as soon as the next batch prints out
Thanks dude
Old 01-09-2011, 12:02 AM   #20
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Thanks dude
no probem at all, just filled out 24 envelopes for stickers haha should all be printed this week