Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

05+ Elite Off-Road Plate Bumper

Old 12-14-2010, 11:23 PM   #41
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery

Bumper looks good. Nothing wrong with competition. That's what makes America great.

I'd agree it would look better with fog light holes, but perhaps that's an option you'll offer?
Old 12-14-2010, 11:47 PM   #42
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shocktaco View Post
Glad I'm not in the plate bumper business! lol
It wouldnt hurt to fab up a prototype! Lol!
Old 12-16-2010, 09:51 PM   #43
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
Yeah, you just copy Engage, lol
I agree with the rest, but I really think the tube bumpers he makes are not even a little like engage. The frame modification ones are wayy different and look a lot better than the engage ones.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:20 PM   #44
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
this threads been busy haha I'll get back to most of you tomorrow, i just got home and I'm tired as hell so I'll be hitting the sack early. a few questions i saw that i can answer real quick,

fog lights will be available, this was all cut by hand besides the center section so fog lights will be added later when i can cut the holes with a plasma cutter

the plate thickness will be 3/16" steel, this bumper is 1/4" aluminum because i can cut it with a special blade and a skil saw instead of using a small hand grinder.

the light hoop will be bent up once i get some aluminum tube

there will be two 4 inch holes located somewhere on the front in order to operate the winch, i just haven't decided if i want them on the front face yet or wrapping around the top angles and leaving the front face a little cleaner looking, idea's are welcome.

thanks for the good comments
Old 12-17-2010, 08:03 AM   #45
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
I agree with the rest, but I really think the tube bumpers he makes are not even a little like engage. The frame modification ones are wayy different and look a lot better than the engage ones.
lol I was just trying to be a jerk for the sake of comedy.
Old 12-21-2010, 09:24 PM   #46
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
here it is fully welded before and after painting black, this bumper is 1/4 inch aluminum and will be for sale after the new year, PM me if interested. thanks for looking

Old 12-21-2010, 09:41 PM   #47
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
are you going to make one out of steel?
Old 12-22-2010, 12:13 AM   #48
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
are you going to make one out of steel?
yes all future ones will be made out of 3/16" steel, sorry for the confusion
Old 12-22-2010, 12:23 AM   #49
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Make one for my pre taco lol
Old 12-22-2010, 09:39 AM   #50
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
yes all future ones will be made out of 3/16" steel, sorry for the confusion
ha nice man as soon as i free up some money ill hit ya up i really like the look of this bumper
Old 12-22-2010, 11:28 AM   #51
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappes03 View Post
Make one for my pre taco lol
do you want a pre-runner tube bumper? or the plate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
ha nice man as soon as i free up some money ill hit ya up i really like the look of this bumper
sounds good man!
Old 12-22-2010, 12:08 PM   #52
Hunter'06FLKY is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Hunter'06FLKY's Tacoma Gallery
so is this aluminum one going to be for sale? i would prefer the aluminum just to save weight on my 4-banger.

have you thought of doing a hybrid bumper like what all pro used to make?
Old 12-22-2010, 12:31 PM   #53
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
do you want a pre-runner tube bumper? or the plate

Plate
Old 12-23-2010, 12:24 AM   #55
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter'06FLKY View Post
so is this aluminum one going to be for sale? i would prefer the aluminum just to save weight on my 4-banger.

have you thought of doing a hybrid bumper like what all pro used to make?
yea PM me if you'd like to buy this aluminum one, it only weighs about 50lbs and i can pick it up with one arm, kinda crazy when you look at it and then feel how light it is.

and ya i want to get my tube bumper out and once thats done i'll change it a little bit and slap some steel plate between the tubes, should look pretty good when its finished

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappes03 View Post
Plate
send me a PM if you'd like to order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
is it raining or somthin
Old 12-23-2010, 06:54 AM   #56
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
How much would the aluminum bumper run? Very interested.
Old 12-23-2010, 08:14 AM   #57
Hunter'06FLKY is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Hunter'06FLKY's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the offer man, I actually had another bumper opportunity come up right after I posted. I doubt you'll have any trouble finding someone to buy it, that thing is sick.
Old 12-23-2010, 08:24 AM   #58
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
that is sexy.i just jerked off
Old 12-23-2010, 12:33 PM   #59
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
How much would the aluminum bumper run? Very interested.
the aluminum will be 800+ shipping should be cheaper than any other aluminum bumper out there, fog lights can be added also if you want them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter'06FLKY View Post
Thanks for the offer man, I actually had another bumper opportunity come up right after I posted. I doubt you'll have any trouble finding someone to buy it, that thing is sick.
no problem man, good luck with the new bumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
that is sexy.i just jerked off
haha thats nice to know
Old 12-23-2010, 05:07 PM   #60
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
I know where my tax return is going.. When does the group buy start?