LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

05+ Elite Off-Road Plate Bumper

Old 12-29-2010, 01:43 AM   #81
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
Damn thought I fixed my post but i missed it. Fixed up now.

I would avoid calling 4wheelparts for advice in the future, they are bad news. I use them for checking out parts locally, but will take business elsewhere.

Had some time to do research and get facts straight.
-A sway bar relocate is for 3" lifts to move the bar towards the nose to clear coils. This is mainly for toytec, I didn't need it for the OME.
-a sway bar drop bracket is for 6" lifts to keep the sway rightside up. The main benefit is that it keeps the sway tucked up instead of being the first thing you hit.

Tim, take a look at this post, 8th pic. It's for an '04, but the drop brackets are the c-shaped things in the upper right. You can make some easy peasy.
haha ya i dont do anything through 4wheelparts, russell bought the truck from portland so just assumed they probabaly did it since the sway bar is upside down haha i was just calling to see what there reasoning was.

the drop bracket would be easy to build and we probably will eventually but right now its doing what it needs to so he'll just have to avoid hitting any big rocks head on.

thanks for all the Info Mike!
Old 12-29-2010, 01:49 AM   #82
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
So where is my rear plate bumper? U r working on it....aren't you?
merry late Christmas
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/eli...mper-done.html
Old 12-29-2010, 01:57 AM   #83
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonleblond View Post
If its 50lbs for the aluminum bumper, how much does the steel bumper weigh?
haven't built the steel one yet, it'll be done after the new year when i head back to town. I'm guessing it will weigh between 95-110 lbs
Old 01-06-2011, 07:58 AM   #84
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
subbed for tax return time........
Old 01-06-2011, 12:53 PM   #86
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Are you building anymore aluminum bumpers , front or back ?
Old 01-06-2011, 01:51 PM   #87
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by especk View Post
How durable is the aluminum bumper versus the steel bumper? Is the aluminum bumper any less capable or weaker for winching? And are the recovery points any weaker? Thanks!
PM'ed you
Old 01-06-2011, 01:53 PM   #88
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Are you building anymore aluminum bumpers , front or back ?
i will do a few aluminum bumpers but am not going to do a large amount of them, i dont trust aluminum as much as i do steel and i wouldn't advise using the aluminum bumpers for hard offroading where you may be hitting rocks or trees. the aluminum is nice for how light they are and that they look good, but for serious offroading i will only suggest going with steel.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:53 PM   #89
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
PM'ed you
me too....my inquiring mind would like to know
Old 01-06-2011, 01:54 PM   #90
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
me too....my inquiring mind would like to know
alright i'll forward it to you too haha he PM'ed me with a bunch of questions so i just pm'ed him back.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:31 PM   #91
tervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to all

Name: Danny
tervanun's Tacoma Gallery
Can I get a copy of that PM as well?

I like your bumper better than Relentless because it sticks out more in front.
Are you gonna offer top tubing on the steel?
And any idea of pricing for the steel version?

Thanks!
Old 01-13-2011, 06:18 PM   #92
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tervanun View Post
Can I get a copy of that PM as well?

I like your bumper better than Relentless because it sticks out more in front.
Are you gonna offer top tubing on the steel?
And any idea of pricing for the steel version?

Thanks!
yes tubing will be available and the cost for the group buy is going to be 600 for the base and then go up from there with any additions. additions will be the same price as the first gen's. i'll find that PM and get one to you
Old 02-09-2011, 07:35 PM   #93
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work Tim.
Looks real good. I'm having a really hard time deciding which I like better between this and relentless. If you have any more pictures of it you should post them on here. Or if you have any customers i'd like to see how they look on their trucks.
Old 02-09-2011, 07:48 PM   #94
08bluetacoma is a jewel in the rough08bluetacoma is a jewel in the rough08bluetacoma is a jewel in the rough

EMS:
Name: Dave
08bluetacoma's Tacoma Gallery
did you make any with a pre runner type light bar on them?
Old 02-09-2011, 07:54 PM   #95
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: don
DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
hows the new design coming tim
Old 02-09-2011, 09:29 PM   #96
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Nice work Tim.
Looks real good. I'm having a really hard time deciding which I like better between this and relentless. If you have any more pictures of it you should post them on here. Or if you have any customers i'd like to see how they look on their trucks.
i made a couple of tweaks to the design so i'll get pics up once its finished, i have a truck lined up to have one built on it in the next few weeks
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08bluetacoma View Post
did you make any with a pre runner type light bar on them?
the bumper i'm building next will have the hoop and fogs on it so just stay posted
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnoD View Post
hows the new design coming tim
having it cut next week and will be building it on a guys truck i know in the next few weeks. he's got a 3 inch lift so people will be able to see it on a 3 inch lift rather than my brothers 8 inch lift haha
Old 02-15-2011, 04:01 PM   #98
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Every time I look at this bumper I like it more and more. Cant wait to see new pics. Any chance you could make the fog light holes large enough to fit the stock fogs?
Old 02-15-2011, 04:24 PM   #99
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
Are you ever going to make a tube prerunner bumper?