Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

05+ Elite Off-Road Plate Bumper

Old 02-15-2011, 06:23 PM   #101
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Every time I look at this bumper I like it more and more. Cant wait to see new pics. Any chance you could make the fog light holes large enough to fit the stock fogs?
they wont work with the stock fogs because of the mounting that toyota uses in the factory bumpers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkrider101 View Post
Are you ever going to make a tube prerunner bumper?
eventually haha i'm swamped right now trying to get my rear bumper out and ready for sale and the 2nd gen plate bumper why'll keeping up with all my other orders and school haha, eventually i'll get a tube out but probably wont be till summer when i have a lot of time to do things
Old 02-16-2011, 07:37 AM   #103
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
they wont work with the stock fogs because of the mounting that toyota uses in the factory bumpers
Yea I know what you mean about the mounting but as long as the holes are large enough I can just fab up some way to mount the lights. Ive seen them mounted on an all pro bumper
Old 02-16-2011, 08:16 AM   #104
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea I know what you mean about the mounting but as long as the holes are large enough I can just fab up some way to mount the lights. Ive seen them mounted on an all pro bumper
Oh alright then ya I could do that
Old 02-19-2011, 09:11 PM   #105
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: don
DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
any update on the new front bumper?
Old 02-19-2011, 09:18 PM   #106
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnoD View Post
any update on the new front bumper?
should be cut out it this week and then build with in the next two, i've got finals coming up soon so i'm going to try and get it done before those other wise it'll get done during spring break
Old 02-28-2011, 11:24 PM   #108
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post
nice work man!!!
Thanks man! couple weeks and it'll be available!
Old 03-03-2011, 10:29 AM   #109
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
I can't wait to see it!
Old 03-03-2011, 11:15 AM   #110
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good Tim! It seems everything is coming along really good and you're getting more products... Great work!
Old 03-12-2011, 11:32 PM   #112
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: don
DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
hey man you have any sneak peaks of the new bumper design?
Old 03-13-2011, 01:48 AM   #113
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnoD View Post
hey man you have any sneak peaks of the new bumper design?
no sneak peaks yet, i've been swamped getting ready for finals and all the 1st gen bumper orders i've been getting this month. i put fog lights in the first bumper for member canada that purchased it, i'll post a pic
Old 03-13-2011, 01:53 AM   #114
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
the fog light holes that were added to the first bumper

Old 03-17-2011, 03:39 PM   #116
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
the fog light holes that were added to the first bumper

Tim that looks great! Exactly what I want! Make more!
Old 03-29-2011, 08:21 PM   #118

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada View Post
pics don't do it justice, you will have to see it for yourself. Picked it up today and looking to get it powdercoated.
Post some pics of it ASAP!! and let us know how much they hit you for powder coating. After seeing Oswego's bumper get chipped to shit even with really durable paint, I'm thinking powdercoat might be a better idea

And Tim-
Do you have set pricing for them yet? If you plan to do a group buy to introduce them, Definitely count me in.
Old 03-30-2011, 05:48 AM   #119
Ride On
JM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
JM76's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Post some pics of it ASAP!! and let us know how much they hit you for powder coating. After seeing Oswego's bumper get chipped to shit even with really durable paint, I'm thinking powdercoat might be a better idea

the powdercoating gentleman was a bit taken aback at first. I talked to him over the phone, and he talked like, oh yeah, $110ish. I brought the bumper out to him, and he was probably thinking to himself "holy shit" the look on his face told the story. He changed his tune to more like $150-200 which, to me is a bit out of my price range. "have to talk it over with my partner" I told him if it's over $150 then I would have to pass. I am thinking of doing it myself, I don't know just yet, will let you know. Something will turn out in the end.
Old 03-30-2011, 04:08 PM   #120

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada View Post
the powdercoating gentleman was a bit taken aback at first. I talked to him over the phone, and he talked like, oh yeah, $110ish. I brought the bumper out to him, and he was probably thinking to himself "holy shit" the look on his face told the story. He changed his tune to more like $150-200 which, to me is a bit out of my price range. "have to talk it over with my partner" I told him if it's over $150 then I would have to pass. I am thinking of doing it myself, I don't know just yet, will let you know. Something will turn out in the end.
Yea thats a steep price. I guess I'd rather just paint it my self and touch it up with a rattle can when needed