Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

05+ Elite Off-Road Plate Bumper

Old 03-31-2011, 01:45 AM   #121
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
God damn that is a sexy bumper!
Old 03-31-2011, 08:33 AM   #123
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada View Post
so buy one for yourself and really find out.
Yea I'd love too.. Doesn't look like tim wants to sell anymore though.. :Cough: . :Cough:
Old 03-31-2011, 08:38 AM   #124
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Yea I'd love too.. Doesn't look like tim wants to sell anymore though.. :Cough: . :Cough:
haha funny guy, i was just busy as hell with school last term but this term is pretty easy and i have tuesday's and thursday's off so i'll be getting a lot done this term. i'll get these things for sale pretty soon
Old 03-31-2011, 11:41 AM   #125
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
haha funny guy, i was just busy as hell with school last term but this term is pretty easy and i have tuesday's and thursday's off so i'll be getting a lot done this term. i'll get these things for sale pretty soon
Sounds good, I'll start saving. And I'm just messing with you, you've gotta be busy as hell with school and shit. I can't imagine how long it takes to build one of these bumpers.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:01 PM   #126
Rbohno is a jewel in the roughRbohno is a jewel in the roughRbohno is a jewel in the rough

Name: Richard
Rbohno's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Tim,

When is the group buy starting on your 2nd gen bumpers?
Old 04-06-2011, 10:44 PM   #127
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbohno View Post
Hey Tim,

When is the group buy starting on your 2nd gen bumpers?
bumper will be all tacked together tomorrow and then once i have a jig built the bumpers will be for sale. i'll have it up on monday or tuesday, wednesday at the latest so stay posted on here for the 1st group buy
Old 04-08-2011, 05:46 AM   #128

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
bumper will be all tacked together tomorrow and then once i have a jig built the bumpers will be for sale. i'll have it up on monday or tuesday, wednesday at the latest so stay posted on here for the 1st group buy
Sweeeeet!
Old 04-08-2011, 08:36 AM   #129
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Sweeeeet!
Will be done tonight
Old 04-08-2011, 09:17 AM   #130

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Will be done tonight
Old 04-09-2011, 10:38 AM   #132
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
here it was in the paint booth last night, going down to install it today

Old 04-09-2011, 03:51 PM   #134

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Any info on pricing yet? I just ordered sliders and then today sliced a tire wheeling so now I might need to get tires before the bumper
Old 04-09-2011, 04:18 PM   #135
ROCKETCELL
Rocketcell is a jewel in the roughRocketcell is a jewel in the roughRocketcell is a jewel in the roughRocketcell is a jewel in the rough
Name: Trevor
Rocketcell's Tacoma Gallery
Love it!!!! I am definitely in for one! Best yet I have seen so far. I love the single piece look. Hate seems! The Teo holes to the Left and rt are for off road lights? Colourmatched to my 2006 DC Taco TRD would be wild looking! Great work! Did you say aluminum one may be available as well?
Any ways in the market for front and rear. This is the one! Count me in!
Old 04-09-2011, 11:45 PM   #136
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
here it is everyone!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/eli...ml#post3008048