Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

Rear Bumper is done!

Old 02-18-2011, 09:36 PM   #261
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
LOL okay so can you hide them so they can't be seen from the back of the truck?
Yep they are not visible unless you are looking under
Old 02-23-2011, 09:48 AM   #262
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Tim is finally done with my bumper now it's time to ship it!
I should have it installed late next week if everything go's right.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:49 AM   #263
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Tim is finally done with my bumper now it's time to ship it!
I should have it installed late next week if everything go's right.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:51 AM   #264
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
SHIP IT!
Old 02-23-2011, 10:52 AM   #265
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
So I'm guessing mine is next?
Old 02-23-2011, 10:55 AM   #266
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern01Taco View Post
So I'm guessing mine is next?
Do it!
Old 02-23-2011, 11:22 AM   #267
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do it!
I'm just waiting on Tim to put up the sale thread.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:25 AM   #268
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Yeah Tim what the Hell
Old 02-23-2011, 11:31 AM   #269
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
i didnt have time to read through this whole thread.... but is this bumper still available for $500?(: and how much does it weigh?
Old 02-23-2011, 11:34 AM   #270
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
i didnt have time to read through this whole thread.... but is this bumper still available for $500?(: and how much does it weigh?

Dude you missed it it's now $750, $500 to Timicha and $250 to JLee

Just Kidding the sale thread is not up yet.
Old 02-23-2011, 12:00 PM   #271
dmz1241 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
dmz1241's Tacoma Gallery
really want one. dont have the cash though. nice lookin bumper.
Old 02-23-2011, 05:58 PM   #272
bivey will become famous soon enoughbivey will become famous soon enough

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dude you missed it it's now $750, $500 to Timicha and $250 to JLee

Just Kidding the sale thread is not up yet.
Hahaha
Old 02-23-2011, 07:16 PM   #273
BoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
BoostingMS6's Tacoma Gallery
I'm broke as crap, but I'm going to buy it without a doubt
Old 02-23-2011, 11:11 PM   #274
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah Tim what the Hell
It will be up tomorrow I promise haha, got 1 more test tomorrow that ends the week and i have to study for it tonight till i go to bed, going to get massive amounts of stuff done tomorrow through sunday why'll i've got time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
they'll be available for base price of 500 tomorrow! not exactly sure on weight but going to guess the base bumper is about 40-50 lbs, its lighter than the stock i'm pretty sure on that
Old 02-24-2011, 08:05 AM   #275
BoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
BoostingMS6's Tacoma Gallery
^^ I'll be waiting

Edit: Swing away tire carrier option? Cutouts for backup lights? Will these be in the buy thread?
Old 02-24-2011, 10:50 AM   #276
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery

Can't wait, I want one. What are the prices on the extras?
Old 02-24-2011, 12:11 PM   #277
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
here yu go everyone, had to type this bitch up twice because my computer froze when i clicked submit the 1st time let me know if you guys find any mistakes i can fix. i only read through it a couple times real quick

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/eli...ml#post2786025