Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

Rear Bumper is done!

Old 12-29-2010, 02:58 PM   #21
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
wow

nice job cant wait to see it done
Old 12-29-2010, 03:48 PM   #22
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
Looks great man, I'm really pushing my dad to let me get a rear bumper after my sister dinged mine up. Are there any provisions for license plate lights?
i'll be messing with the light's today, there will be something sent with the bumper just not sure what i'm going to do yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern01Taco View Post
Oh ok. In that case, I might try to get one during the group buy.
alright sounds good

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostingMS6 View Post
I don't usually like plate rear bumpers, but it looks great Tim. I'd love to get on the buy, but I have to see the wrap around and receiver hitch first
thanks man, i'll be doing the wrap arounds and receiver hitch right after the new year on the steel one i build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaJack09 View Post
Love the design, you've got some skills!

Now if I could only find that money tree again......
Thanks and ya i lost mine too

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWhite13 View Post
Hey man, awesome bumper as others have said. When I get my truck, most likely first gen, I'll definitely be considering your bumpers. Kinda off-topic, but how has wheeling been with the fabtech lift?
thanks and sounds good,
i've been really pleased with the fabtech coilovers, i've pushed them pretty hard and in the 6 years i've had them i haven't had a problem at all. they are pretty damn stiff when cranked up but i haven't been in any other's to feel a difference so i'm not sure how much stiffer they really are. i'll be going long travel soon so i'll be switching to either king or fox coilover's
Old 12-29-2010, 03:49 PM   #23
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus View Post
nice job cant wait to see it done
thanks, its being painted now and will have pics up tonight
Old 12-29-2010, 03:51 PM   #24
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Man Tim I was just about the PM you to see how it was coming. That looks sick man I love it! Put me at the top of the list I'll be there in 2 weeks.
Old 12-29-2010, 04:05 PM   #25
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Man Tim I was just about the PM you to see how it was coming. That looks sick man I love it! Put me at the top of the list I'll be there in 2 weeks.
thanks man, and i'll let you know once the sale thread is posted!
Old 12-29-2010, 08:08 PM   #27
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
very nice job,looks beefy
Old 12-29-2010, 10:00 PM   #28
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
Oh Man! You have done it again. Awesome, Awesome, AWESOME! I want one! NOW!

Steel, with wrap around protection and 2 shackle points.

Anyone interested in my Badlands tube bumper? Its gonna be available real soon.
haha thanks man! i got the shackle points on and its all painted, the wrap arounds will be done on the steel bumper i build hopefully next week sometime, will have photo's up in an hour or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGM View Post
very nice job,looks beefy
thanks
Old 12-29-2010, 11:03 PM   #30
BoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
BoostingMS6's Tacoma Gallery
It's been an hour
Old 12-29-2010, 11:04 PM   #31
Mudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
^ what he said...

Bumper looks great Tim.
Old 12-29-2010, 11:34 PM   #33
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
uploading them now! hold your horses haha
Old 12-29-2010, 11:38 PM   #34
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Painted Black with Shackle Points

Old 12-29-2010, 11:39 PM   #35
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
DAAAAYYYYUM!!!

Great work bud!
Old 12-29-2010, 11:40 PM   #36
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
DAAAAYYYYUM!!!

Great work bud!
Thanks i do my best
Old 12-29-2010, 11:41 PM   #37
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Painted with those shackles..... Dang, that's just flat out beautiful.
Old 12-29-2010, 11:46 PM   #39
Mudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
WOW! That's some serious clearance. Looks awesome dude. Keep up the great work.
Old 12-29-2010, 11:49 PM   #40
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707Bro View Post
Painted with those shackles..... Dang, that's just flat out beautiful.
hells ya haha i love my blue shackles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
Very Nice Tim. Worth waiting for.
ya i'm happy with how it turned out, always nice to get it done right the first time and didn't have any issues
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudman View Post
WOW! That's some serious clearance. Looks awesome dude. Keep up the great work.
ya unless the license plate was located somewhere else i dont think i could make a bumper with any more clearance, and thanks