Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

Rear Bumper is done!

Old 12-29-2010, 02:35 AM   #1
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Rear Bumper is done!

Update: Bumper is now for sale here- http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/eli...ml#post2786025

Finally got to doing the Rear bumper, all future ones will be cut out of 3/16's steel. with 3/8" thick frame plates and 3/4" shackle points. (Bumper in photo is Aluminum and does not have the shackle points on it)

tube and plate wrap around will be available in the future to protect the rest of the rear rocker panel's.

receiver hitches will be available for ad-on with this bumper.

This thing is about as High clearance as i could possibly do and still protect the rear rocker panels, the bumper tucks right up against the rear of the truck and at the tallest point is only as tall as the license plate.

hope you all like it! I'll have the SALE thread up once i get this painted, the first group buy will be 10 people! and will be offered at 500 Dollars! these will never be that cheap again so if you want it i suggest hopping on this first group buy! building should begin in mid-january or as soon as my cnc guy gets the plans drawn up.

and now some pictures

wrap around steel bumper

Painted Black with Shackle Points

no paint or shackle points

here's some shots of the under side to show the protection to the rear of the bed. ran out of welding wire before i could finish those two seems, they'll be done tomorrow.

Hope you guys like it, I'll answer any questions here or feel free to PM me
Old 12-29-2010, 02:38 AM   #3
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
lookin good
Thanks man!
Old 12-29-2010, 02:51 AM   #4
Taco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant future
Name: j
Taco4Fish's Tacoma Gallery
damn i want but i know shipping to hawaii will rape my ass. good luck with the sale and maybe might get an order from me
Old 12-29-2010, 02:53 AM   #5
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco4Fish View Post
damn i want but i know shipping to hawaii will rape my ass. good luck with the sale and maybe might get an order from me
ya shipping to hawaii is 150 for the front bumpers, may be cheaper for this since its a lot smaller, i could probably ship it to you with out a pallet for much cheaper if you want me to check that out.
Old 12-29-2010, 03:47 AM   #6
Taco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant future
Name: j
Taco4Fish's Tacoma Gallery
in my opinion i think if you can make the bumper wrap around to the fender flare it could look nicer??? not sure hard to picture that in my head, and incorporate some kind of recovery point where ones with out hitches have something to hook to?

it just some ideas i thought when looking at this bumper, not sure how great function wise they would be tho.
Old 12-29-2010, 06:44 AM   #7
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Hmmmm looks good
Old 12-29-2010, 06:48 AM   #8
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Good job, i think it looks good!
Old 12-29-2010, 07:32 AM   #9
ColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ryan
ColoradoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
where do the license plate lights go?
Old 12-29-2010, 09:50 AM   #11
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco4Fish View Post
in my opinion i think if you can make the bumper wrap around to the fender flare it could look nicer??? not sure hard to picture that in my head, and incorporate some kind of recovery point where ones with out hitches have something to hook to?

it just some ideas i thought when looking at this bumper, not sure how great function wise they would be tho.
yes full wrap around protection will be available later as an ad-on and it will protect all the way to the fender flarel. i'll weld on some recovery points today to show where they'll be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
Hmmmm looks good
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody6047 View Post
Good job, i think it looks good!
thanks guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoTaco View Post
where do the license plate lights go?
i'll be messing with those today, if anything a led light bar will be sold with the bumper that bolts on with the license plate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Truck View Post
Wow I like that a lot!
Thanks
Old 12-29-2010, 11:29 AM   #12
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-29-2010, 12:15 PM   #13
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn now I gotta spend more money lol. Oh well it definitely looks awesome. About how much are these gonna run after the group buy, because I'm gonna wait till wrap around protection is available?
Old 12-29-2010, 12:24 PM   #14
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
awesome work, as always.. looks bad ass. i feel bad for who ever decides to rear end one of these things ha ha
Old 12-29-2010, 12:50 PM   #15
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern01Taco View Post
Damn now I gotta spend more money lol. Oh well it definitely looks awesome. About how much are these gonna run after the group buy, because I'm gonna wait till wrap around protection is available?
they'll run about 600 after the group buy, and if you want the wrap around protection it will be offered on the group buy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
awesome work, as always.. looks bad ass. i feel bad for who ever decides to rear end one of these things ha ha
thanks! and me too
Old 12-29-2010, 12:54 PM   #16
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great man, I'm really pushing my dad to let me get a rear bumper after my sister dinged mine up. Are there any provisions for license plate lights?
Old 12-29-2010, 01:49 PM   #17
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
they'll run about 600 after the group buy, and if you want the wrap around protection it will be offered on the group buy.
Oh ok. In that case, I might try to get one during the group buy.
Old 12-29-2010, 02:01 PM   #18
BoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
BoostingMS6's Tacoma Gallery
I don't usually like plate rear bumpers, but it looks great Tim. I'd love to get on the buy, but I have to see the wrap around and receiver hitch first
Old 12-29-2010, 02:35 PM   #19
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
Love the design, you've got some skills!

Now if I could only find that money tree again......
Old 12-29-2010, 02:38 PM   #20
PWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Prescott
PWhite13's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man, awesome bumper as others have said. When I get my truck, most likely first gen, I'll definitely be considering your bumpers. Kinda off-topic, but how has wheeling been with the fabtech lift?