Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

Elite Off-Road bumper collisions

Old 02-15-2011, 09:46 PM   #21
Kytaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
Kytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing but good things to say about my bumper from elite. First post kicked off to right off of angled plate, then second post clipped off by bumper still connected buy fence wire on top came toward windshield and hit hoop flipping post over window hitting top of truck last post hit was 12" post braced by 45 degree cross post, that's when physics finally played out with equal and opposite force thing...would have taken pics but I was pretty shook up adrenaline pumping and all. Helped farmer move horses to another field , skipping hospital headed for home. No doubt that factory plastic and thin metal would have helped much at all nor would half of the "aftermarket brush/bumper products" all I can say is most of the time get what you pay for me I go for function and elite has a well thought design and is put together well.
kytaco
Sent timicha a few pics, when I figure out how to post pics will do
Old 02-16-2011, 03:27 PM   #22
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-16-2011, 05:25 PM   #23
evanch123 is on a distinguished road
evanch123's Tacoma Gallery
Im glad to know the bumper has saved lives. Cant wait for mine to show up. My 1998 tacoma is paid for but I keep full coverage. I also have extra equipment protection and that covers $2000. For roof rack, bumper, stereo ect. I have never had to use it but its nice to know that if my truck gets totaled Ill get some money back for what Ive put into it. Great job on building these beefy bumpers Tim!!!

-Evan H
Old 02-16-2011, 05:46 PM   #24
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanch123 View Post
Im glad to know the bumper has saved lives. Cant wait for mine to show up. My 1998 tacoma is paid for but I keep full coverage. I also have extra equipment protection and that covers $2000. For roof rack, bumper, stereo ect. I have never had to use it but its nice to know that if my truck gets totaled Ill get some money back for what Ive put into it. Great job on building these beefy bumpers Tim!!!

-Evan H
thanks man! i'm going to try and finish yours up this weekend
Old 02-17-2011, 11:14 AM   #26
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I'm not bashing Tim's bumpers at all , I think they are both talented .

I'm not interested in the soap opera , I was looking at the collision pictures .

Get a life .
says dude with 10,000 posts on an online forum . sure u were looking at collision pictures when u quoted my statement u goof
Old 02-17-2011, 01:36 PM   #27
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
please dont clutter up my threads with that crap, erase the post with the greater than sign please, i dont want to deal with this stuff on a forum i'm not here to bash on anyone elses stuff, i just want to do my thing and let them do theirs. thanks man
Old 02-17-2011, 01:39 PM   #28
Ride On
JM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJM76 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
JM76's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
please dont clutter up my threads with that crap, erase the post with the greater than sign please, i dont want to deal with this stuff on a forum i'm not here to bash on anyone elses stuff, i just want to do my thing and let them do theirs. thanks man
here here, you sir, are a class act.
Old 02-17-2011, 03:35 PM   #30
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Tim your reviever shackle saved my rear bumper from a good amount of damage. Kick ass products
Old 02-17-2011, 05:20 PM   #31
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada View Post
here here, you sir, are a class act.
x2 sorry Tim
Old 02-17-2011, 05:23 PM   #32
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMatt02 View Post
x2 sorry Tim
It's alright man I wasn't trying to sound like an ass or anything, I appreciate all the support I get from people but I just want to keep things civilized and respectful to other businesses because I would want the same from them haha thanks for understanding
Old 03-12-2011, 05:13 PM   #33
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter pilot still serving
rme's Tacoma Gallery
Did I miss something...I looked but couldn't tell if he was wanting input on a front or rear bumper?
Old 03-12-2011, 07:16 PM   #34
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rme View Post
Did I miss something...I looked but couldn't tell if he was wanting input on a front or rear bumper?
who yu talking about
Old 03-12-2011, 07:59 PM   #35
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter pilot still serving
rme's Tacoma Gallery
LMAO---I just caught my screw up....
Old 03-12-2011, 08:19 PM   #36
MURDERED_TACO
nick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud of

nick's Tacoma Gallery
dang thats awsome tim. you get the job done with those bumpers
Old 03-12-2011, 08:20 PM   #37
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rme View Post
LMAO---I just caught my screw up....
lol alright

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post
dang thats awsome tim. you get the job done with those bumpers
i do my best
Old 03-18-2011, 03:02 AM   #39
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Epic Elite Bumper with the grand Taco of Terror....1

lil silver cube POS...0

nice man.

I really like your bumpers and price! was going to go with a shockworks but now me thinks ill be gettin one of yours and a rear too!
Sounds great man just give me a pm or call when your ready
Old 03-21-2011, 06:58 PM   #40
My progeny will be awesome!
ChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
ChewbacaTW's Tacoma Gallery
Just out of curiosity... Do the airbags have any trouble deploying under the proper conditions with he bumper? I know ARB advertises that they do, but I was under the impression that it didn't matter, and that all aftermarket bumpers were safe on Tacomas.